Wreckfest update 1.90 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Wreckfest update 1.90 patch notes, the latest update added a new tournament (Winter Fest) and a new reward car (Starbeast SS). Apart from this, Wreckfest version 1.90 also brings quality of life improvements.
Previously. a big update was released which resolves issues related to multiplayer, stability, frontend, and more. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Wreckfest version 1.90 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Wreckfest Update 1.90 Changelog (PS4 & Xbox One)
- New tournament: Winter Fest
- New free reward car: Starbeast SS
- New tournament season: Winter Fest.
- New free tournament reward car: Starbeast SS.
- The DLC promotional screen is only shown once per session for each respective DLC.
- (PC) Fixed an issue which caused DualShock and DualSense controllers to not function correctly.
- (XB1) Online features now work correctly after disconnecting the controller before the initial interactive screen.
- (PS4) Game no longer freezes after signing out of PlayStation™Network while in a multiplayer lobby.
- Improved Speedie handling and engine to make it more competitive.
- Small special vehicles no longer take excessive damage even from small shunts.
- Rammer and Roadcutter AI Player setups are now more appropriate for their respective classes.
- The rear spoiler of the Nexus RS “BB Racing” bundle is now parented correctly to the trunk lid.
- Exhausts no longer get distorted after deforming.
- Roof decorations no longer deform wildly.
- Fixed Boomer RS taillight cover glitch.
- Rebel Rat engine audio now plays correctly.
- Fixed an issue with Stellar where clicks in sound would occur when idling in neutral gear.
- Cockpit view audio now includes more low and mid range frequencies.
- Audience sound effects are no longer played during loading screens.
- In the settings, the “Interface Sound Effects” now changes volume of UI sounds independent from the “Effects” volume.
- In the settings, the “Ambiance” volume control now affects all track-side sound sources.
Wreckfest update 1.90 is now available for download.