Wreckfest PS4 update 1.92 is now available to download. According to the official Wreckfest 1.92 patch notes, the latest update added a new Reckless Car Pack and various bug fixes. Apart from this, Wreckfest patch 1.92 also includes stability improvements.
Previously. a big update added a new Tournament (Wasteland Wreckers), a new free reward vehicle: Battle Bus, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Wreckfest patch 1.92 will fix these issues.
Wreckfest 1.92 Patch Notes
- New DLC: Reckless Car Pack
- New tournament: Wrecknado
- A new track containing racing and derby layouts
- New unique tournament reward bundles
- Added support for the new DLC pack “Reckless Car Pack” containing three new cars: Blade, Gorbie and Stepvan.
- Added two new tracks: Wrecknado Racing Track and Wrecknado Demolition Arena.
- New tournament season: Wrecknado.
- New taxi cab themed reward bundle “Taxi Wrecker” for Rammer RS.
- New drag racing themed reward bundle “Drag 55” for Bulldog.
- (XB1) Leaderboard updates are now more reliable.
- (XB1) [ROLLING OUT SOON] Leaderboards are displayed for all tracks.
- Player no longer gets kicked mid-event when they start holding down throttle before the event starts.
- (Dedicated Server) Increased admin_steam_ids and op_steam_ids maximum parameter size to 1024 characters.
- Improved Rocket RX handling.
- Improved Sofa Car handling.
- Added the Rocket stock exhaust as an option for Rocket RX.
- A number of small special vehicles no longer receive unexpected amounts of damage.
- Improved Bumper Car performance to make it a Class C vehicle like its peers.
- Upgrade parts now correctly follow the deformed shape of the vehicle.
- Fixed Starbeast SS reversing light glitch.
- Raven steel mesh is now correcly visible in all LOD levels.
- Fixed inconsistent Hornet bumper weights.
- Fixed inconsistent Killerbee S bumper weights.
- Boomer/Boomer RS: Increased RPM safety limit to prevent sounds from cutting of at engine redline in some cases.
- Razor: Adjusted camera-view based audio filtering settings of turbocharger whine to include less high frequency content over mid-to-high engine rpm range.
Download free Wreckfest update 1.92 on Sony PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One.