WRC 9 update 1.08 (1.004.000) is now rolling out for PS4 and PS5 players. According to the official WRC 9 1.08 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, the WRC 9 patch 1.08 (1.004) also brings stability and performance improvements to the game.
Previously, a big update was released which fixed issues related to pacenote timing, the “Race Master” Xbox Achievement and PlayStation Trophy and much more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s WRC 9 patch 1.08 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
WRC 9 1.08 patch notes (1.004.000)
- Fixed an issue where the timer could start before the car had crossed the starting line in several tracks.
- Fixed a crash when a steering wheel without FFB were used.
- Unnecessary tile tips from the option menu have been removed.
- Fixed an issue where the application could crash while alternating between online events in the Home tab.
- Fixed an out of the world respawn on the Cantera’s track (XION Rally Argentina).
- Fixed informative text in the Service Park and pre-race menu.
- Fixed leaderboard related issue when playing in split screen mode.
- Fixed issue where it was impossible to switch between cars in spectator mode after the spectated player had finished the race.
- Fixed various Japanese localization issues.
- Fixed issue where the message “Press triangle to replace the punctured tire” could stay displayed in the test area.
- Fixed an issue where the racer could disappear when spectating with the aerial camera.
- Fixed wrong display of badges on the Driver Card.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to repair brakes or suspensions in the service park between two races.
- Resolved a particles related crash.
- Resolved a post process related crash.
Xbox Series X|S specific fixes
PlayStation 5 specific fixes
Download free WRC 9 update 1.08 for PS4 and Xbox One.