A new WRC 8 update 1.04 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official WRC 8 version 1.04 changelog, the latest update comes with gameplay changes. In addition, the WRC 8 patch 1.04 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with character balancing, gameplay changes and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s WRC 8 version 1.04 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
WRC 8 update 1.04 changelog
- Fixed the issue where the pacenote timing was inverted.
- Addition of meteorologist and engineer mistakes mails.
- Fixed some crashs.
- Fixed the “Race Master” Xbox Achievement and PlayStation Trophy.
- Fixed the “WRC Champion” Xbox Achievement and PlayStation Trophy.
- Fixed the British nationality name in the DriverCard.
- Fixed the unorthodox path drones and helicopters could take.
- Fixed the rear windscreen sticker location on the Legendary Volkswagen Polo R WRC.
- Fixed the issue where the player’s WRC badge could not be displayed correctly.
- Hard tyres are now forbidden in tryouts.
- On Italy – Sardegna, the RedBull arch has been slightly moved to avoid aerial crashes.
- The Interface has been polished.
- The stages have been polished.
- The water splash effects have been polished.
- The Spectator Mode has been polished.
- The user interface has been polished.
- The Career Mode has been balanced.
- Some Career objectives have been fixed.
- Quick Play ghosts are no longer showed in Career Mode.
- Difficulty can be change at the beginning of each new season, without restarting a career.
- Manufacturer reputation for superior championships categories is now earned at the end of each rally and each season depending on the position.
Developers comment: Manufacturer reputation was previously earned only by completing Manufacturer events.
- Difficulty of Extreme Events has been decreased
- Starting value of manufacturer reputation and threshold of contract proposal has been tweak.
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Addressed issues related to UI.
WRC 8 update 1.04 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.