WRC 10 update 18.104.22.168 is now rolling out for PS4, PC, Xbox, and PS5 players. According to the official WRC 10 patch notes, the latest update added game balancing as well as fixed various crashing issues. Apart from this, the WRC 10 patch 22.214.171.124 also brings stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s WRC 10 version 126.96.36.199 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
WRC 10 patch notes – Sep 2, 2021
- Fixed an issue that would make players lost randomly the FFB of their Thrustmaster’s steering wheels if they paused the game.
- Fixed FFB on Fanatec steering wheels
- Fix on all Fanatec steering wheels with shift light
- Fixed Localisation for some steering wheel names
- Empty cursor tooltip shown on the press start screen
- Allowing Private Team access through WRC1 Category
- Fixed an issue with the Epic Stage of Rally Estonia (ES Kanepi) was interpreted as a SSS
- Fix issues when switching from a Manufacturer to a Private Team
- The difficulty of the Anniversary Events has been tweaked (required times have been increased from 10 to 30 seconds depending of the stages)
- Fix has been made on particles performances and spawn issues
- Switching camera in replay on some shakedowns
- Changing Tyres in Manufacturer Tryout
- Voice chat issues
- Various polish & bug fixes
- Fix Clubs leaderboards display
- Fix the End User License Agreement (EULA) which could open at the wrong moment
- Update credits
- Fix on the Safe Area
Download free WRC 10 update 188.8.131.52 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC (Steam), and Xbox One.