WRC 10 update 1.02 (1.002.000) is now rolling out for PS4, PC, Xbox, and PS5 players. According to the official WRC 10 1.02 patch notes, the latest update addressed various game crashing problems. Apart from this, the WRC 10 patch 1.02 (1.002) also brings stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with mostly positive reviews. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s WRC 10 version 1.02 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
WRC 10 patch notes (1.002.000) – September 28, 2021
Fix on multiple steering wheels FFB
Access to Private Team through WRC1 Category
Tweak to the Anniversary Mode difficulty
- [Fix] Crash when generating Driver Coach proposals
- [Fix] Leaderboard scrollbar
- [Fix] Crash when changing Tyres in Career Mode
- [Fix] Game not launching in fullscreen through large resolutions
- [Fix] crash at launch with Thrustmaster old firmware
Download free WRC 10 update 1.02 (v126.96.36.199) for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC (Steam), and Xbox One.