Worms Rumble version 1.08 patch notes (1.008.000) for PS4 and PS5 released for players. According to Worms Rumble update 1.08 patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay fixes, changes, and tweaks. Apart from this, Worms Rumble patch 1.08 (1.008) also includes a fix for the last two trophies that players were having problems unlocking.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are reporting several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Worms Rumble version 1.08 will resolve a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Worms Rumble patch 1.08
- Fixes for unlocking the Geared Up and Tooled Up achievements if criteria had already been met before previous patch
- Fixed an issue which prevented the held button commands to work on elevators, crates and weapons
- Fixed an additional issue where the player was unable to move when the game starts.
- Fixed an issue where the pre-game scoreboard cursor was not dismissed when the game starts.
- Fixed an issue where the Hammerhead firing audio was played repeatedly.
- Fixed an issue where the moving platforms in Deadly Dockyards could become desynced after the level event.
- Fixed an issue where the controller disconnection was not displayed in game if the controller was disconnected in the main menus.
- Fixed an issue where fake projectiles could be seen but would deal no damage.
- Fixed an issue where players stuttered during spectate mode
- Added a DLC tab into the main menu
Download free Worms Rumble update 1.08 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.