Worms Rumble patch 1.10 (1.010.000) is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox, and PC. According to Worms Rumble 1.10 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes to the game. Apart from this, Worms Rumble patch 1.10 (1.010) also includes general stability improvements.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are reporting several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Worms Rumble version 1.10 will resolve a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Worms Rumble 1.10(1.010.000) Patch Notes
WORMS IN SPAAAAACE! Go intergalactic in this brand new arena for Worms Rumble.
Available now as part of a free update on all platforms!
- Added new arena: Spaceport Showdown
- Added Vivox voice chat for all platforms
- Fixed an issue where players were seeing fake projectiles
- Fixed a number of crashes reported by the community
- Fixed an issue where grenades wouldn’t move with moving platforms
- Fixed an issue where players would spectate another player rather than the one who eliminated them
- Fixed an issue where players could lose focus on the pause menu when moving between party members
- Fixed an issue which could prevent players being seen in a party after accepting an invite
- Fixed an issue where the plng would be incorrectly displayed
- Fixed an issue which didn’t make players aware they had entered overtime when playing Team Deathmatch
- Optimisations across each of the arenas
- General bug fixes and improvements
Download free Worms Rumble update 1.10 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.