WorldBox God Simulator update 0.13.5 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official WorldBox God Simulator patch notes, the latest update addressed how landmines behave and added stability fixes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s WorldBox God Simulator patch 0.13.5 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
WorldBox God Simulator Patch Notes – December 31, 2021
- fixes: Landmines had too low chances of blowing up.
- fixes: errors when trying to load autosave sometimes.
- fixes: Smol Crabzilla fixes.
- some performance updates.
- some stability improvements for mobile version.