World War Z (WWZ) update 1.13 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official World War Z 1.13 changelog, the latest update brings various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, World War Z version 1.13 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big Proving Grounds update was released with the new “The Undead Sea” Tokyo mission and the six-skulls extreme difficulty setting for all chapters. Unfortunately, since the last update, some players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s World War Z version 1.13 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
World War Z (WWZ) update 1.13 changelog
- Fixed an issue that was causing significant performance drop
- Fixed zombie desync that would accumulate between waves in Horde Mode
- Fixed and issue that would prevent zombies from spawning at Wave 20+
- Reduced maximum number of Auto Turret refills from 3 to 2
- Increased Auto Turret cost from 50 to 70
- Fixed an issue that was causing Heavy Weapons to spawn in a wrong place when purchased
- All rewards (including yellow and blue currency) are now growing up to Wave 40 instead of Wave 20
- Reduced XP rewards growth by 20% to compensate overall rewards increase
- Fixed an issue that would allow to launch Horde Mode with mutators, resulting in unexpected crashes during gameplay
- Fixed an issue that would prevent weapons from leveling up if they got a few XP left
- Fixed an issue with certain mutators not reducing game rewards as originally intended in Private Lobby
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
World War Z update 1.13 is now available for download on for PS4 and Xbox One.