World War Z (WWZ) update 1.11 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official World War Z 1.11 changelog, the latest update brings improvements to the weapons, UI, levels and more. Apart from this, World War Z version 1.11 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big Proving Grounds update was released with the new “The Undead Sea” Tokyo mission and the six-skulls extreme difficulty setting for all chapters. Unfortunately, since the last update, some players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s World War Z version 1.11 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
World War Z (WWZ) update 1.11 changelog
- World War Z update 1.11 improved stats of Golden Assault Rifle, Pistol and Advanced SMG so now they are identical to their level 5 upgradable versions
- Prestige Scout Rifle. Increased damage and accuracy
- Prestige Classic Battle Rifle. Increased accuracy.
- Prestige Crossbow. Increased max ammo, damage and accuracy.
- Prestige Combat Shotgun. Increased max ammo.
• Minor UI and localization fixes
- WWZ update 1.11 fixed several gameplay crashes
- Fixed several server crashes resulting in disconnects
- Fixed a large number of gameplay bugs that were causing inability to progress in levels. especially in New York 4 and Moscow 4 levels
- WWZ update 1.11 fixed issue with prestige levels not saving correctly in some cases
- Fixed issue with maximum completed difficulty display in Episodes screen
- Completing levels with mutators in private lobby will not count towards earning unique weapon rewards
World War Z update 1.11 is now available for download on for PS4 and Xbox One.