World War Z update 1.03 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to the World War Z version 1.03 patch notes, the latest update brings fixes for issues related to the crashing, framerate drop, lag, and more. Apart from this, World War Z patch 1.03 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s World War Z version 1.03 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
World War Z update 1.03 Patch Notes (Updated)
- World War Z patch 1.03 fixed an issue that caused save file corruption.
- Fixed an issue with save backups restoring saves with 0 progression.
- Fixed a large number of connectivity, matchmaking and party system issues.
- World War Z version 1.03 fixed a large number of gameplay crashes.
- Fixed a large number of gameplay bugs that caused inability to progress in levels.
- You will now only gain XP toward weapon upgrades if you have purchased the prior upgrade for that weapon, i.e. level two must be purchased to be able to gain XP toward level 3.
- World War Z update 1.03 fixed an issue that caused excessive aim assist in PvPvZ.
- Reduced Compact Shotgun damage in PvPvZ.
- World War Z update 1.03 increased cooldown of “Please Stand Up” perk to 60 seconds.
- Marking items will now display its icon for your teammates.
- Reduced AI bots effectiveness especially on easy and normal difficulties.
- Increased objective timer to save friendly NPCs to 60 seconds on easy and normal difficulties.
- Minor fixes in UI and localization.
- Fixed an issue with “Strong immunity”, “High caution” and “The most effective way” trophies, which caused the goals to fail if you have failed them once during one game session.
- Fixed an issue with the “Sport kills” trophy, which was harder than intended to get.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with World War Z version 1.03.
- World War Z 1.03 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with World War Z 1.03.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.
World War Z update 1.03 is now available for download on for PS4 and Xbox One.