World War Z Aftermath update 1.31 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official WWZ 1.31 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and added gameplay changes. Apart from this, Today’s WWZ Aftermath patch 1.31 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new Booster Zombie and daily challenges.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s WWZ version 1.31 will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
WWZ Patch 1.31 Notes – December 7, 2021
Players can now reroll a daily challenge (such as “Kill X zombies”) once a day
• Removed several invalid mutator combinations for daily challenges
• Fixed issue with daily challenge maps not activating any mutators
• Fixed issue with wrong display of mutators in daily challenges
• Fixed issue with displaying weekly challenge complete status in UI
• Fixed friendly fire with Chainsaw
• Fixed several issues with character voiceovers not working properly
• Special enemies will no longer play incorrect voiceovers when spawned
• Various fixes and improvements
Fixed several gameplay crashes
• Fixed some gameplay bugs that were causing inability to progress in levels
Download free WWZ update 1.31 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.