World War Z Aftermath patch 1.25 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official WWZ Aftermath 1.25 patch notes, the latest update brings fixes for Rats, levels, and general fixes. Apart from this, Today’s World War Z Aftermath update 1.25 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added the flexible Dronemaster Class, the Advanced Combat Weapon, a user report system, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s WWZ Aftermath version 1.25 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
World War Z Aftermath 1.25 Patch Notes – September 23, 2021
- Greatly increased damage taken from explosives and fire.
- Significantly increased damage taken from bullets.
- Rats health is now scaled based on the number of players in a match.
- This means that rats will have less health if players is playing solo without AI.
- Fixed some gameplay bugs that were causing an inability to progress in levels.
- Improved dynamic resolution behavior on next-gen consoles.
- Fixed stamina bar setting is shown as inverted in UI settings
- Improved use button responsiveness
- fixed inability to move after getting grabbed in rare cases
- Fixed characters videos getting locked after the update.
- Fixed several gameplay crashes.
- Fixed several connectivity issues.
Download free World War Z Aftermath update 1.25 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.