World of Warships Legends update 1.61 (1.010) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official World of Warships Legends 1.61 patch notes, the latest update added a range of items inspired by the Arpeggio of Blue Steel -Ars Nova- anime. Apart from this, World of Warships Legends patch 1.61 (1.010.000) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s World of Warships Legends version 1.61 will fix a few of these issues.
World of Warships Legends 1.61 patch notes (PS4)
Ahoy, Captains! We’re introducing a range of items inspired by the Arpeggio of Blue Steel -Ars Nova- anime. Here’s a detailed look at what you can obtain from the Store during our Summer Festival.
The top of the crop comes in form of two mighty Kongō-class battleships—Haruna and Kirishima—commanded by mental models of the same name.
They are much like Kongō in their capabilities but with some of the main gun power sacrificed. To offer something in return, Kirishima gets an improved AA suite, while Haruna’s secondary guns are just a tad more effective. Both ship bundles include corresponding flags and Permanent Camouflages.
Take the mental models into battle, and impress your opponents with a deadly combo of powerful guns, high speed, and the long range of your batteries!
Flanking Haruna and Kirishima is the Takao Skin for Atago—a seasoned all-rounder with remarkable speed and anti-air capabilities. Spice it up with decent armor and ten 7.8-inch (203 mm) guns and you have a versatile vessel that’s good at everything. Atago is available in the Store right now for 750,000 Global XP.
Next up—a fabulous five of Commanders, including signature Arpeggio characters such as Gunzō Chihaya—the Blue Steel leader himself—and Iona, who was the first mental model of his boarding ship I-401.
Here’s a breakdown of their base traits and unique skills—that’s a lot of new options for your Japanese Commander roster:
- Hold My Gear (base trait): increase HP and reduce repair time of torpedo launchers by up to 10%; increase torpedo launcher reload speed by up to 2%.
- Torpedo Bundle (skill): reduce torpedo launcher reload time by 4% to 16%; reduce incoming damage dealt by torpedoes by 10%.
A great choice for your Japanese destroyers, with a focus on torpedo attacks—the more, the better!
- No Time to Explain (base trait): increase aircraft preparation speed by up to 5%.
- Sorry not Sorry (skill): increase bomber speed and HE bomb damage by 1% to 4%.
A Commander who is perfectly suited to airborne warfare, Iona allows you to strike as many times as possible.
- Overwhelm (base trait): increase your battleship secondary gun range by up to 5%, and improve its shell grouping by up to 15%.
- Floating Fortress (skill): decrease incoming torpedo damage and damage to citadel by 1.5% to 6%.
Survivability and an enhanced way to battle smaller ships definitely makes for an interesting mix.
- Vanishing Act (base trait): reduce the duration of increased detectability of your battleship after firing the main guns by up to 5%.
- Sky Control (skill): increase the damage of your battleship AA armament by 2.5% to 10%; increase your Catapult Fighter consumable cooldown speed by 6% to 24%.
Strike from afar and make yourself less vulnerable to enemy aircraft.
- Toss and Turn (base trait): increase the damage of your cruiser AA armament by up to 5%; reduce rudder-shift time by up to 3%.
- Seer (skill): increase cruiser gun traverse speed by 0.5 to 1 deg/s; increase torpedo detectability range by 1.25% to 5%.
World of Warships Legends update 1.61 is now available for download.