[World of Warcraft] WOW update (July 19, 2021) released on PC. According to the official WOW patch notes, the latest hotfix added changes for Classes, Covenants, and more. Apart from this, the World of Warcraft patch also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s WOW update will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
WOW Patch Notes – July 19, 2021
- Death Knight
- Fixed an issue with Shackle the Unworthy (Kyrian Ability) not spreading to valid enemy targets.
- Nimble Steps (Nadjia the Mistblade) will no longer cause excessive Immunity messages when the target is immune to its movement reduction effect.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Remnant of Ner’zhul
- Orbs of Torment should no longer be able to sneak in a melee attack.
- Painsmith Raznal
- [With regional restarts] Floor spikes created by Instruments of Pain now inflict their damage more closely aligned with the visual effect of the spikes on all difficulties.
- Guardian of the First Ones
- [With regional restarts] The Physical damage portion of Obliterate is now correctly increased by Obliterate’s vulnerability effect, and Obliterate’s vulnerability effect has been increased to 5000% on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- [With regional restarts] Soul Shards will no longer despawn if the target of Soul Fracture is defeated prematurely.
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- Fixed an issue that could cause Sylvanas to cast a non-intermission Domination Chains prior to casting the intermission Domination Chains if pushed over the health threshold very close to the cooldown of Domination Chains.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Thrall to affect Dark Sentinels with a knockback.
- Bolvar should now more reliably cast Winds of Icecrown on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Mawforged and Mawsworn enemies from granting on-kill procs.
- Fixed an issue where Merciless could spawn an unreliable number of zones.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to teleport to the wrong location at the start of Stage 3.
- Sylvanas should now move defeated players between platforms after casting Raze.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Veil of Darkness to be applied to targets but do no damage.
- Tormented Affix
- Oros Coldheart’s Frost Lance should no longer damage or knock back pets.
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- Mailroom Mayhem
- Fixed an issue where entering The P.O.S.T. while mounted could prevent players from picking up Unstable Goods during the encounter.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
Fixed an issue where the Mote of Blood Thirst anima power was increasing the duration of Ravenous Frenzy (Venthyr Ability) with Sinful Hysteria (Runecarving Power) equipped.