[World of Warcraft] WOW update (July 23, 2021) for PC is now available to download. According to the official WOW patch notes, the latest hotfix added quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, the World of Warcraft patch also includes audio fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s WOW update will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
World of Warcraft Patch Notes – July 23, 2021
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed an issue with Hidden Helm and Hidden Cloak transmog options for Demon Hunters not using the correct appearances.
- Night Fae
- Fixed an issue where Podtender (Dreamweaver) would cause the player to die when accepting a queue.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Remnant of Ner’zhul
- Fixed an issue that allowed cleave effects to hit his armor pieces on Mythic difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where dying after completing the dungeon in time could cause you to lose the ability to trade your keystone with Ta’hsup.
- Tormented Affix
- The spawn location of the 4th Tormented Affix lieutenant in Sanguine Depths has been adjusted to be available before Grand Proctor Beryilla.
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue that would cause Archon’s Bastion damage reduction buff to be removed with player immunity effects.
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- Fixed an issue where Lethal Force would continue to affect players after Commander Zo’far’s defeat.
Items and Rewards
- Paragon reputation gains for The Archivists’ Codex faction now function properly.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Raging can now be dispelled by spells that remove enrage effects such as Soothe.
- Unstoppable is no longer removed from the enemy upon the player’s defeat.