[World of Warcraft] WOW hotfix (July 14, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official WOW patch notes, the new update resolves issue related to Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic and WoW Classic. Apart from this, World of Warcraft patch also include stability fixes.
Previously, a big update released with various bug fixes and changes. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s WOW update will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
WOW Patch Notes – July 14, 2021
- Fixed an issue with Mirrors of Torment (Venthyr Ability) not always granting the Arcane Empowerment (PvP Talent) Clearcasting effect in PvP combat.
- Fixed an issue where Divine Resonance (Runecarving Power) was engaging enemies regardless of combat state.
- Fixed an issue where Divine Resonance’s (Runecarving Power) targeting was not accurate.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Holy Light from gaining the full benefit from the Paladin’s Mastery bonus while under the effect of Divine Favor (PvP Talent).
- Fixed an issue where Spirit of Redemption was not properly resolving after Podtender (Dreamweaver Soulbind).
Fixed an issue with Sinful Surge (Runecarving Power) not always extending the duration of your Colossus Smash on the primary target while active on multiple targets.
Creatures and NPCs
- [EU realms only] Vendors for Warlords of Draenor Timewalking should now be active for the duration of the event.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Painsmith Raznal
- Blackened Armor duration reduced by 4 seconds in Stages 2 and 3 on Mythic difficulty.
- Flameclasp Trap will no longer be cast when he is about to transition into Stage Two.
- Shadowsteel Chains now prefer ranged players.
- Fixed an issue where players using a Demonic Gateway could be incorrectly hit by certain abilities.
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- Dispelling Mawforged Souljudge’s Crushing Dread now dispels all stacks.
- Banshee’s Bane is now flagged to be a large aura icon on unit frames.
- Fixed an issue where a player could become stuck and unable to take an Invigorating Field until they reconnect to the game.
- Anima Orbs left behind by Tormented Lieutenants are now easier to click and should no longer be visible after players siphon an anima power from it.
- Corrected the spawn locations of Soggodon the Breaker and Executioner Varruth in Halls of Atonement.
Items and Rewards
- Added a new reward to Archivist Roh-Suir’s vendor list that will reduce players’ Stygia loss in The Maw by 75%.
Developers’ notes: As the denizens of Azeroth have progressed through The Maw, they’ve gained powers to thwart most of the Jailer’s punishing effects, with the notable exception of losing Stygia upon death. We’re making it so that players can now reduce the potential Stygia loss with a new item called Treatise: Bonds of Stygia in Mortals, which will be available at Tier 4 with The Archivists’ Codex.
- Winds of Winter (Shards of Domination Rune Word) will more accurately record all critical hit values.
- So’leah’s Secret Technique can no longer be used on players outside of the party or raid.
- The Unchained Gladiator’s Shackles of Malediction trinket effect can no longer be used while Hexed.
- More of the newest additions to the Black Market Auction House have been added to the Unclaimed Black Market Container, including the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur.
- There are now additional safeguards to ensure players always get credit for completing quests and activating mirrors during the Venthyr Covenant Assault.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- The staked chains that are restraining Heavily Bound Soul Remnants in the Upper Reaches are now quicker to release.