Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic game update 0.8.6.12 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Workers & Resources patch notes, the latest update addressed issues related to game shuttering, missing buttons and more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, some players are bugs and errors in the game. Today’s Workers & Resources patch 0.8.6.12 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Workers & Resources Patch Notes – April 6, 2022
- Farms now sending vehicles for crops more frequently
- Fixed problem with game stuttering due to helicopter construction offices
- Crime level is now in the overlays
- Fixed missing button for double signal left/right side
- Fixed problem when one kid died killed also parent and siblings
- Fixed problem with rail DO and cargo cars limits
- Better steering of small ships going to port
- Partially fixed problem when ship wont access harbor
- One box car/wagon type availability was extended to 1996. There was problem 1995 no box cars was available
- Fixed problem when orphans get old, they not get properly moved to new flat sometimes
- Fixed problem with students/orphanages and construction office buses picking them
- Fixed problem CO buses are send for workers even on bus stop no workers
Download free Workers & Resources patch 0.8.6.12 on Steam.