Wolcen Lords of Mayhem update 126.96.36.199 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Wolcen Lords of Mayhem patch notes, the latest update brings some minor tweaks and changes gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update added a new end-game system: the War Table, New monsters, New damage type variations for some skills, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Wolcen Lords of Mayhem version 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
What is fixed in Wolcen Lords of Mayhem February 21 Update?
- Added an animation showing the number of skulls earned, difficulty level and difficulty tiers unlocked when opening the War Table.
- Added a “Do not show again” checkbox confirmation pop-up in the difficulty selection part of the War Table.
- The last difficulty played will be the default one when opening the War Table UI, unless a new difficulty has been unlocked in the meantime.
- Fixed an issue where hovering a reward in the War Table would not always display the comparison window.
- Fixed an issue where the productivity and item quantity multiplicator would not always be properly displayed for some consumables.
- Fixed an issue where Mercy would start his jumping animation in the air instead of on his throne.
- Fixed an issue where picking an Offering Shrine reward after killing the Sarisel boss would display a UI partially blocking the victory screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Hauntstone’s animation would loop.
- Fixed an issue where some parts of the map background in the War Table would be visible Ultra wide when they shouldn’t.