Wolcen Lords of Mayhem update 126.96.36.199 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Wolcen Lords of Mayhem patch notes, the latest hotfix added gameplay improvements and adjustments.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Wolcen Lords of Mayhem version 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues.
Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Patch Notes – November 25, 2021
- Addressed a bug where clicking outside of the Wolcen window when the game was launching while the “Sound In Background” option was checked would remove the sound from the client.
- Addressed a bug where being frozen while using “Bladestorm” would loop the sound effects of the skill.
- Addressed a bug where the mines from the ‘Mine Launcher’ modifier for ‘Havoc Orb’ would deal two instances of damage.
Addressed a bug where using the skill “Deathgazer Railgun” while the cursor was placed behind the character at a certain angle would break the skill’s behavior.
- Addressed a bug where using both the ‘Pride of the Deerstalker’ and ‘Phantom Volley’ modifiers for the ‘Stings of Krearion’ skill would sometimes cause visual glitches if the cursor was placed behind the player.
- Addressed a bug where using Gunslinger’s Brand with the ‘Vengeful Aim’ modifier would cause the skill to have no visual effect, sound effect, or targeting animation.