Wolcen Lords of Mayhem update 184.108.40.206 is now available to download for PC players. According to the official Wolcen Lords of Mayhem patch notes, the latest update added tweaks, bug fixes, and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update added the Ukrainian Prisoner Heist dlc. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Wolcen Lords of Mayhem patch 220.127.116.11 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Update 18.104.22.168 Changelog (Oct 13, 2021)
- Fixed an issue where some secondary areas were missing their ambience sound effects.
- Fixed an issue where the ambience was missing from the Republican Forest map.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to get bumped out of the navmesh during the fight against Nikölas.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s currency amount would sometimes not be displayed properly when viewed in a trade shrine.
- Fixed an issue in the lore description of several major nodes from the Gate of Fates in Russian, where squares would be displayed instead of letters.
- Fixed an issue where the visual effects for potions would sometimes have no fade and disappear abruptly.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to click the “Quit Activity” button while in town before it was displayed.
Download free Wolcen Lords of Mayhem update 22.214.171.124 is now available for download on PC.