Wizard of Legend update 1.12 (v1.23.4) is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam). According to the official Wizard of Legend patch notes, the latest update added a star to completed group items and fixed Pathfinder’s Map. Additionally, Wizard of Legend patch 1.12 also includes SFX to raffle ticket and Ion Spike sprite change.
Previously, a big update added new changes, fixes, and more. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game.
Today’s Wizard of Legend patch 1.12 will addressed a few of these issues. Read more details here.
Wizard of Legend Patch Notes (August 24, 2021)
- Added a star to completed group items. Added a x/5 counter to indicate group item collection progress
- Fixed Pathfinder’s Map not working when received through Nocturne’s randomizer
- Ion Spike sprite changed to full bright
- Added SFX to raffle ticket so that it’s clearer when it’s activated
- Fixing wall collider issue with Air Boss arena (hopefully for good)
- Added Healthcare Card as a group relic
- Fixed issue with japanese localization using the wrong font for some kanji characters
- Fixed earth sword in quantum edge doing less than intended damage
- Fixed issue with Earth Knights getting knocked out of bounds with some arcana
- Removed problematic room that caused an infinite falling bug
- Fixed bug with Reliable Backpack
- Slight damage buff for Toxic Bolas
Download free Wizard of Legend update 1.12 on PC (Steam).