A new Wizard And Minion Idle update released on PC. According to the official Wizard And Minion Idle patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Wizard And Minion Idle patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Wizard And Minion Idle Patch Notes – November 17, 2021
- New: Xmas Event is now live and replace the Spooky Event.
- New: Exp Shop Upgrade that increase Off/Def based on Max BF Wave beat between 1000 & 2000 (should help making S600-700 softer).
- Fix: Abraca Mana Cost will update properly when completing or quitting Am I Potter.
- Fix: Arena Attack Speed limit removed and converted into Damage Bonus upon reaching the limit (20/s), for exemple at 40/s it will add a x2 multi to Damage (hidden so if i screwed up, nobody going to notice).
- Fix: Synergy Page 3 Classes Exp start now at 275k (and cap at 27.5k).