Winning Post 9 2021 update 1.03 is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to Winning Post 9 version 1.03 patch notes, the new patch update brings gameplay optimizations, balancing, and changes. Apart from this, Winning Post 9 patch 1.03 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update added new features and quality of life changes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Winning Post 9 patch 1.03 will fix a few of these problems.
Table of Contents
Winning Post 9 1.03 Patch Notes
- Adjusted to make Kampala appear as an active stallion at the start of the game (reflected in the case of a new start in 1984 and 1991)
- Adjusted the conditions for winning the online match reward “Rancher Ichinose Hyakuka” to 5000000→100,000
horse owner points (if you already have 100,000 horse owner points (total) or more, once you enter an online match, you will be earned after the race)
- Improved the remaining grazing period for horses owned during grazing (excluding fatigue and breakdowns) so that they can be changed from the instruction-grazing command
- Improved the order of the “lineages” of the cyer line to the parent > system order (so that the child system belonging to the parent system can be unders been made easier to understand)
- In ver1.01, “Winning the world’s strongest horse final (up to 5 times) money terring” improved to include club ranch production horses as a target for home production
- In addition, various balances and effects are adjusted.
- Fixed an issue where 11 or more characteristics would be used when reflecting edit data that changed the abilities and characteristics of overseas jockeys
- Fixed an issue where distance aptitude would be mis-displayed when dlc “Juvenile/ Racehorse Ability Disclosure Ticket” was used for juvenile pieces.
- Fixed a bug that allows horses owned to run more than the prescribed number of horses to be registered for races that will be overseas expeditions
- Fixed a bug that could not enter breeding even if the mare belonging to overseas was retired at the age of 7.
- Fixed an issue where the second factor was not eligible for activation at the time of seeding if a mare that won the World’s Strongest Horse Finals had two factors when breeding
- Fixed a bug that caused the race to run in an overseas expedition race in a series of battles without a quarantine period after the race of “the world’s strongest horse final”
- Other fixes include fine typos, layout, and data.
Download free Winning Post 9 2021 patch 1.03 for Sony PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.