Will To Live Online update (January 12, 2022) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Will To Live Online patch notes, the latest update brings removed the New Year event and added various bug fixes.
Previously, a launch day update was released with various bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last major update, players are facing issues with the game. Today’s Will To Live Online patch will address a few of these errors.
What is new in the Will To Live Online Update today? January 12, 2022
- Removed New Year’s event;
- Removed all New Year’s gift cards;
- New Year’s bundles have been removed from sale;
- Fixed problems with hair for the head “Type 12” (in customization);
- Improved RM1 / RH1 Confederate body armor model. Now, regardless of physique, the body armor is displayed correctly on the character;
- Fixed problems with the paint mask of the craft MSR-12;
- Fixed a problem due to which the player could not use the weapon, in the case of a bear stun and after quick throwing a grenade;
- Kite-1 and Kite-2 have been added to the in-game store in paid colors.