A new Webbed update released on PC(Steam). According to the official Webbed patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Webbed patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Webbed Patch Notes – November 9, 2021
- Fixed a crash that occured when returning to the main menu when a journal popup was active.
- Fixed a bug where the player could rapid-fire webs.
- If your save file becomes corrupt, the game now automatically attempts to load the backup save instead.
- Made key opals glow offscreen to help you keep track of where they are.
- Improved terrain in a couple of places where the player could get stuck against moving objects.
- Removed full-screen flashing effects.