Watch Dogs Legion update 1.21 (1.160) is now rolling out on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Watch Dogs Legion 1.21 patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, Watch Dogs Legion version 1.21 (1.160.000) for PS5 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added a new Bloodline DLC which includes new characters Aiden Pearce, Wrench, Mina, and Darcy.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Watch Dogs Legion version 1.21 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Watch Dogs Legion version 1.21 Patch Notes? – July 7, 2021
- Dark Pattern: Jackson sometimes stops following Aiden during a specific mission objective. A hotfix to resolve this will be released in the coming days.
- Bury Your Dead: Jackson wears a facemask for the duration of the mission.
The following fixes are coming in the future update.
- Fixed an issue where the Achievement “Packrat” sometimes stops progressing.
- Fixed an issue where using Aiden’s drone, the “Detect” notification only appears when the detection tracker is at 100%.
- Addressed a bug Aiden’s drone might sometimes get stuck if bumping into walls when in the air.
- Fixed an issue where the Safe House icon can disappear at certain points in the Bloodline story campaign.
- Devon v Devin: London Culling: Addressed a bug when playing through the mission the timer can sometimes get stuck. This does not affect the mission progression.
- PlayStation 4/5: Fixed an issue where Bloodline DLC still appears as available for purchase for secondary users on shared consoles, even if they have installed the DLC from the main user.
- Addressed a bug text overlap sometimes occur when profiling characters with longer descriptions.
- Acquisition Target: Fixed an issue where The wrong minimap layout will sometimes appear if reloading a save inside the Broca Tech Deep Labs.
Download free Watch Dogs Legion version 1.21 for PS4 and Xbox One.