Watch Dogs Legion update 1.100.000 (3.30) is now available to download on PS5, and Xbox Series X / S. According to Watch Dogs Legion 1.100.000 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to audio, crashing, stuttering, and more. Apart from this, Watch Dogs Legion version 1.100 for PS5 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update 2.30 added various tweaks, changes, and fixes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Watch Dogs Legion version 1.100.000 will fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Watch Dogs Legion 1.100 Patch Notes?
- Improvements made to reduce the game freezing when a player joins or leaves an Online Mode session.
- Fixed an issue that could cause game chat to not work anymore after being kicked out of an Online session due to inactivity.
- Fixed an issue that could cause potential recruits to be removed from a players list after disconnecting from the game.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Spiderbot Arena entry point to disappear from the map when disconnecting from a public Online session.
- Fixed an issue that could cause gunfire sound effects to infinitely loop during Online sessions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Operatives to spawn stuck in inside textures after switching Operatives during the Vigilante and The Red Blade missions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the camera position to be misplaced when joining a Spiderbot Arena match from another Spiderbot Arena lobby.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Tactical Op missions to restart when the session host left the group.
- Fixed lighting issues inside the Drowning Post pub.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the map objective to not properly update after switching to the first recruited Operative in Online Mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the objective “Investigate the Stage” to not properly update under certain circumstances during the “Moscow Rules” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to become stuck at “Connecting to servers” when trying to launch the Single Player campaign.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when running the PlayStation 4 version of Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when excessively using the text chat in the Online Mode.
- Fixed several missing car engine audio files.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from reconnecting to the Online mode after disconnecting from the game.
- Fixed an issue that caused the achievements “Piece de Resistance”, “Bullseye” and “Bottom’s Up” to not correctly transfer from Xbox One to Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a black screen when starting the game if two users on the same consoles were using different audio DLCs.
Download free Watch Dogs Legion update 1.100.000 for Sony PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.