Watch Dogs Legion update 1.05 is now available for download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to Watch Dogs 3 update 1.05 patch notes, the latest update added bug fixes and tweaks. Apart from this, Watch Dogs Legion version 1.05 also includes stability and performance fixes.
Recently the game was released with mostly positive reviews. The game is also coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Watch Dogs 3 version 1.05 will fix a few of these issues.
Watch Dogs Legion 1.05 Patch Notes (Updated)
- Optimized HDR support to reduce flickering experienced in specific conditions.
- Fixed an issue that caused the incorrect cinematic to play after choosing one of the options in the “More Human Than Human” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause cinematics to miss characters and sound when starting the cinematic with a ranged weapon equipped.
- Fixed an issue that could cause personal drones to not have the proper UI indicator showing their location when being called.
- Fixed an issue that caused audio files to not automatically play when being picked up.
- Fixed an issue causing enemy Rusher archetypes to constantly shout. A bit too chatty, innit?
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen when swapping operatives near the Buckingham Palace.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the hacking puzzle to become stuck after using the Viral Hacking ability during the “The Face of the Enemy” mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the operative to hold a gun during the “In Full Blume” mission cinematic when interacting with the objective marker while having certain weapons drawn.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an operative to get stuck in a looping animation after equipping the LTL APGL weapon.
- Fixed an issue causing the hologram of the Leopard Mask to appear behind the operative instead of the glass of the mask.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the credits to roll before the loading screen had finished. Roll credits!
- Fixed crash that could occur when starting a new game.
- Fixed certain graphical glitches occurring when frequently switching between the loadout menu of operatives in the team app.
- Corrected the photo sharing hashtag to now be #WatchDogsLegion. Show us your pictures, DedSec!
- Fixed an issue that could cause player characters and NPCs to become pixelated in the “Battersea” area.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving the “Oral History” achievement
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when deleting a selected photo from the gallery app.
- Fixed graphical corruption that occurred during the “The Harvest” mission cinematic.
- Clarified the exit prompt when closing the game on Stadia.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Historian”, “Discoverer” and “Collector” challenges to not unlock.
- Fixed an issue where Ubisoft Connect challenges did not complete for Stadia players.
- Fixed an issue that caused placeholder art to show in the HUD after purchasing cosmetic items from the in-game store.
- Fixed an issue causing the shoulder piece of the Space DJ outfit to stick out.
- Fixed a clipping issue on the female version of Marcus’ Jacket.
- Fixed missing shoulder pads and breast pocket on the Spy Pack Jacket.
- Fixed hologram issues for the King of the Jungle and Viper masks.
- The GPS marker will now continue to show until players enter the mission location when using auto-drive to travel to the mission area.
- Global performance improvements on PS4 for smoother gameplay/driving.
- Made several improvements to PC performance.
- Optimized performance to improve framerates for RTX GPUs.
- Fixed an issue that caused framerate drops to occur when characters walk through checkpoints.
- Improved the framerate performance when driving.
- Fixed a freeze when switching input controllers on PC.
- Fixed sporadic crashes on PS4.
- Fixed sporadic crashes on Xbox One/S.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when launched on a console set to TURKISH, INDONESIAN, GREEK, ROMANIAN, HUNGARIAN, VIETNAMESE or THAI languages.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash on Xbox One X when selecting a certain option in the Into the Void mission.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when browsing through the Premium Shop tabs on Xbox One.
- Added Ray Tracing performance improvements.
- Fixed game crashing problems.
- Addressed various framerate drop and stuttering issues.
- Fixed game loading issues.
- Added stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Please note, the online mode will launch in early December, offering up to 4-player co-op and a variety of new content, activities and stories.
Download free Watch Dogs Legion update 1.05 for PS4 and Xbox One.