Watch Dogs Legion version 1.14 (3.25) is now available for download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to Watch Dogs Legion update 1.14 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life improvements, fixes, and tweaks. Apart from this, Watch Dogs Legion patch 1.14 also includes stability and performance fixes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Watch Dogs Legion version 1.14 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more detail below.
Watch Dogs Legion 1.14 Patch Notes (3.25)
- Additional fixes for the missing masks players had reporting after TU3.0. Masks should be available in the wardrobe after the update is live.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the “Recruit an Operative” objective to not correctly update during the Online Mode onboarding mission, causing players to be unable to complete the mission.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from recruiting an additional operative with a “Team is full” message during the Online Mode onboarding mission, making it impossible to complete.
- Fixed an issue that would allow enemy NPCs to target and shoot players through the floor.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an infinite loading screen when trying to join another Spiderbot Arena match after finishing a match and joining via the leaderboard screen.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player to lose control over the camera after joining a new Spiderbot Arena match when joining via the leaderboard screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the text chat to not properly work on PlayStation systems. Text chat has been re-enabled.
- Added Ray Tracing improvements.
- Fixed game crashing problems.
- Addressed issues related to FPS drop.
- Fixed game loading issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Watch Dogs Legion update 1.14 for PS4 and Xbox One.