Watch Dogs Legion of the Dead PC Alpha update 1.1 is now available to download. The Alpha is currently available on PC via Ubisoft Connect. Read the full details below.
Watch Dogs Legion of the Dead Patch 1.1 Notes – June 15, 2021
- Fixed an issue for Electrofist sometimes not working
- General stability improvements
No randomization on path changes, avoiding players to find the same path multiple times
Change to text at the end of a match, clarifying that players are “Going back to the lobby”
Fixed several issues for lobbies not correctly loading, e.g. sometimes players were spawning away from their group
- Power-up crates can be seen from a bit further away, making discovery a little easier
- Spiderbot gadget duration increased
- Driveable cars now spawn with their lights on, which will make them more visible
- Fixed an issue that would cause unusable power-up crates to be highlighted
- New tooltips in the loading screen, more hints, tips
- Fixed an issue where reaching the extraction point with 8 packages sometimes wouldn’t allow players to end the run
- Improvements to the bandwidth usage – backend not player facing
- Previously locked doors will now be open, allowing more and easier exploration
- Fixed an issue that could cause some zombies to be floating
- Spawn points for cars are now random
- Slight improvements to zombies teleporting over short ranges to grab on to players
Changes to movement sounds: Jogging and sprinting are now at the same level of noise and will easily be heard by enemies, walking and crouching will now make less noise and it’s less likely to cause enemies to hear you.
- Fixed an issue that could cause zombie animations to sometimes pop or not cycle correctly
- Zombies will now spill blood when shot anywhere on their body
- Reduced Z-Creds gained from 2x supplies collected to 1.5x supplies collected when successfully finishing an extraction.
We’ve increased the amount of time the public matchmaking system searches before creating a new session. This results in higher probability of joining a lobby that already has players in it and ready to play.