Wasteland 3 update 1.19 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to Wasteland 3 1.19 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Wasteland 3 patch 1.19 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, a minor update was also released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Wasteland 3 version 1.19 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in Wasteland 3 Patch 1.19?
- PlayStation 4 performance and stability improvements.
- Resolved a crash that could appear most notably during the end-game fight at Ranger HQ.
The following changes were added previously.
- [Fixed] When loading a prior save game in the multiplayer lobby, the game difficulty setting will not change the difficulty. Players will still be able to change the difficulty once the game is loaded.
- Fixed an issue where some users who are unable to join each other’s co-op games.
- [GOG Galaxy] We are investigating an issue which is preventing players on GOG Galaxy from inviting each other in Wasteland 3 through that platform.
Xbox One & PlayStation 4
- Fixed Xbox One and PlayStation 4 stability and crash issues.
- [FIXED] Holding the left mouse button within any menu that has a scroll bar, and while attempting to scroll up, may cause a visual jiggle of the list items. This is on track for being resolved in a forthcoming update post DLC-launch.
- [FIXED] When selecting option categories from the options menu for the first time in a session, the visual highlighting can stick, and misrepresent which option categories are available. This is only a visual bug, and the options in the menu are operating correctly.
- Workaround; clicking every option category on the left side of the options menu should resolve this for that session. Please note that for now, when the game is restarted, the issue will occur again.
Download free Wasteland 3 version 1.19 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.