Wasteland 3 update 1.12 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to Wasteland 3 1.12 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay optimizations and crashing issues on Xbox One. Apart from this, Wasteland 3 patch 1.12 also includes stability improvements.
Recently, a minor update was also released with various bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game online. Wasteland 3 version 1.12 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
What is new in Wasteland 3 1.12 Patch Notes?
Significantly changed how levels load, resulting in up to 60% faster load speeds across the game on PC, and on average 25% faster for consoles.
– Note: your hardware, save data, and which level you’re loading into can all impact load times. Your mileage may of course vary.
– As part of this change, auto-saves will no longer occur as a part of the level load, and instead happen concurrently. This can lead to situations where you’ve loaded into the next scene but an auto-save is still in-progress. Don’t close the game while the Ranger star is spinning.
Major Prasad will no longer crash your game if you exit while she’s still talking.
Additional stability and performance improvements for consoles that were too technical for the person writing these patch notes to understand and explain easily. It’s good stuff though. All good stuff.
- Players can no longer attack companions that are in the process of being recruited by the other player, in case your partner likes to troll.
- Fixed an issue where the Guest client could become unresponsive when talking with Hope Emerson and choosing to side with Del Hackett and her people.
- Improved stability while in the Hire Companion screen.
- Players can now use the keyboard in the lobby screen to choose game type, options, invite player, and ready up.
- Enabled UI Narration in the Direct Connection interface and for multiplayer game messages sent through chat.
- Fixed an issue with voice chat text-to-speech and speech-to-text.
- [Microsoft Store] Resolved an issue where guests couldn’t rejoin a lobby they’d just left.
- Resolved an issue where quirks could become unselectable during character creation.
- Fixed a potential blocker with Medical Marvel not allowing revival without the use of a Nitro Spike.
- Resolved a rare issue that would block you from speaking to a companion.
- The door in Yuma County Speedway leading to Liberty is now unbreakable as intended.
- Fixed minor graphical issue with the radio.
- Some cinematic characters have been given microdermabrasion treatments and now have better looking skin.
- Skill levels for recruitable characters now display properly in all cases.
- Mission status should no longer display incorrectly after quest completion or updates.
- Resolved issue where the spinning Ranger Star would permanently stay on screen after saving the game.
- Fixed PS4 and Xbox One crashing issues.
- Stability and performance improvements added.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Wasteland 3 update 1.12 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.