CoD Warzone update 1.33 released on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Warzone 1.33 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and fixes. Apart from this, Warzone version 1.33 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added new operators, new weapons, and much more. The update patch also includes a long list of quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s COD Warzone patch version 1.33 will resolve a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Call of Duty Warzone 1.33? (Updated Feb 3, 2021)
- [New Update] Fixed issues where Reactive Blueprints were not working as expected.
- Added stability fixes
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
The following changes were added with the previous patch.
- Fix for an exploit in Boneyard where players could climb into the destroyed portion of a plane
- Gas Mask now cracks when you’re taking damage near or in the circle
- ‘Team Wiped’ message now appears in the Killfeed for your whole squad to see
- Fix for an issue where players could spawn under the map after winning their Gulag match
- Fixed a bug where players using Charly’s Tactical Human skin or Mara’s Valkryie skin would notice their character models missing from the exfil epilogue in the helicopter
- The audio for the Supply Choppers is too loud, preventing players from hearing most other sounds and communicating with their squad. This has been adjusted
- During the Supply Chopper event the supply choppers may spawn from under the map, killing players positioned on top of these locations as they raised through the map. This has been fixed
- Fix for the final circle being too close over areas that players cannot access such as the middle of Stadium
- The After Action Report now shows Cash Earned and Placement
- Fix for a rare bug where a player spawned out of bounds after dying out of bounds
- Fix for a minor issue where the radio operator dialog and subtitles for called in Killstreaks could incorrectly play the wrong faction
- Now allow up to three Precision Airstrikes to be called in at once but within a distance restriction
- At the Weapons Store the weapons with purchased Gunsmith attachments are now displayed clearly
- The Buy Phase timer now pulses red when about to run out to help remind players of the upcoming wave
- Fixed issue where the text chat was overlapping some Buy Phase store elements
- Fixed issue where players could purchase weapons from the store as they are being downed
- Fixed issue where if players voted to ‘Retry’ after failing beyond wave 55 they would start each Buy Phase with reduced time
- Fixed a rare issue where players could use Munitions / Killstreaks in while downed
Download free Warzone update 1.33 on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.