Warzone 1.29 patch notes is now available for PS4, PC and Xbox One players. According to the official cod Warzone update 1.29 patch notes, the latest update brings Season 3 and various bug fixes as well as gameplay changes. Apart from this, Warzone version 1.29 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added a new MP map, new Operator, four new weapons and more. The update patch also includes a long list of quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s cod Warzone version 1.29 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Warzone 1.29 patch notes
- We now tell you how far away you are from your teammates while in a match
- Fix for the gas mask animation interrupting and blocking players from deploying their parachute
- Various exploit fixes
- Fix for a bug where players were unable to revive teammates after getting interrupted during the initial revive animation
- Fixed a bug where players could be killed by vehicles without being near the player
- Fixed an issue that could display the incorrect rank on screen after the player’s game application had been suspended and reopened
- Fixed an issue where deploying a Recon Drone would use the VO lines for a Personal Radar. That VO was also heard by all players on the map. This has been fixed
- Fix for a bug where players could become invincible if they become downed while switching seats in a Tac Rover
- While spectating a player in the Gulag, the option to redeploy your teammate would appear on screen, even though they cannot be redeployed. This has been fixed
- If a player spectates the winning team of a BR match, the After-Action Report will display the winning team’s score in the scoreboard tab. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where placing a Shield Turret on a teammate could kill them
- Fixed a bug where players couldn’t swap out the M13 for any other weapon in the Plunder tutorial
- Fix for players unable to self-revive in Solos
- Increased price of Loadout Drop within the Buy Station to $10,000
- Removed Blood Splatter and Screen Shake when being punched in the Gulag waiting area
- Removed Loss Column from BR Leaderboard and replaced with Top 10s
- Fixed issue with final circles occurring out of bounds or in undesirable areas
- Fixed issue with Armor plates and Killstreaks being unusable under certain conditions
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added various multiplayer improvements.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added network improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Warzone update 1.29 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One .