Wartales update 1.11896 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Wartales patch notes, the latest update added various crash fixes and gameplay changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Wartales patch 1.11896 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Wartales Patch Notes – December 2, 2021
Wartales Hotfix 1
- Addressed some sound issues that could cause the game to crash or sound to stop
- The first time you launch the game, it will be in borderless, this will avoid resolution issues. (If you have already started the game, you can delete the file “prefs.sav” in the game folder.)
- Addressed a crash when you use a movement skill outside the limits of the battle
- Fixed a battle lock with “Terror” status
- Addressed a crash during fishing
Wartales Hotfix 2
- Fixed an issue with sound cause the game to lag and crash
- Addressed a crash when an unit move on a trap and dies
- AI : Allies will avoid attacking the player with zone skills as much as possible
- Tiredness : During an attack during sleet, tiredness is restored to planned value
- FIx : Removed french text in some descriptions
Download free Wartales patch 0.7 on PC.