Warm Snow update 18.104.22.168 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Warm Snow 22.214.171.124 patch notes, the latest update contains various changes and fixes.
Previously, a major update was released which added a new NPC soul blacksmith, relics, and excalibur.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Warm Snow patch 126.96.36.199 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Warm Snow 188.8.131.52 Update? – March 9, 2022
1. Fixed the effect error of Dragon Slash.
2. Fixed an issue that caused Universal Nature’s Heart to fall immediately after rising in scroll of turtle.
3. Fixed an issue where the timer would cover blue Soul numbers at 2560*1600 resolution.
1. The following adjustments have been made for the level: White Ash
– Health of all enemies reduced by 20%
– The drop rate of orange relics has been greatly increased, and white relics will no longer drop
– Greatly increased the drop rate of red Exculibar and will no longer drop blue Exculibar
– The health of Heat sink in the first stage of the battle with Turtle Clan reduced by 80%
– Fixed an issue where buff such as bleeding, poison, and burning would gain too much damage
– Improved all damage
2. Increased the damage of Dragon Slash by 500% to 1000%
3. Curse of Horo will no longer appear in BOSS battles on all difficulties
Download free Warm Snow patch 184.108.40.206 on PC(Steam).