Warm Snow update 22.214.171.124 (January 24, 2022) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Warm Snow 126.96.36.199 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Warm Snow patch 188.8.131.52 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
1. Fixed an issue where the left trigger could not trigger the Core Slot effect.
2. Fixed an issue where the flicker could not be used continuously.
3. Fixed an issue where Qin Wu would be invincible in stage 2.
4. Fixed an issue where Qin Wu’s death would block the player’s path.
5. Fixed an issue where players were still hit by halberds when Qin Wu died.
6. Fixed an issue where pressing ESC could not restart conversations with Qin Wu.
7. Fixed an issue where Turtle boss in stage 2 would knock the player out of the map.
8. Fixed an issue where the demolition machines in Machine Palace would blow the player into the wall.
9. Fixed an issue where flying Swords were blocked by walls in Machine Palace.
Download free Warm Snow patch 184.108.40.206 on PC(Steam).