A new Warhammer: Vermintide 2 update 4.8 released on PC. According to the official Warhammer: Vermintide 2 patch notes, the latest Trail of Treachery update added new changes, improvements and optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Warhammer: Vermintide 2 patch 4.8 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Patch Notes – November 8, 2021
In ‘Trail of Treachery‘, it is up to you and your fellow heroes to escort a caravan carrying precious cargo to a village plagued by strange and unusual happenings. Pave the way to Tockstadt and investigate what misfortune has befallen the settlement. Beware of avalanches.
- A new, snowy adventure begins – Make your way down the precarious mountain path to save the village of Tockstadt, where nothing is quite as it seems.
- A free update for Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – A Treacherous Adventure is a free update to all players for Vermintide 2, and the second act will be available 2023.
- The first map in a two-part adventure – Trail of Treachery is the first of a two-part adventure map pack available to all owners of Warhammer: Vermintide 2.
- New FREE DLC Map ‘Trail of Treachery’ is now available!
- New Premium Cosmetics are available through Lohner’s Emporium of Wonders!
- Fixed various level asset issues in the Chaos Wastes.
- Fixed a voiceover where Bardin responded with a Saltzpyre voice line.
- Fixed players losing health when returning through the Skittergate.
- Fixed an issue where enemies could walk on invisible floors.
- Fixed a rare crash that could sometimes happen after the Prologue in certain situations.
- Fixed a skip where cheeky Battle Wizards could teleport to the portal early in the Be’lakor Arena.
- Ranger’s career skill activate sound is now only played on use instead of everytime the player enters invisibility.