Warhammer Vermintide 2 update 1.39 (v5.0.0) is rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Warhammer Vermintide 2 patch notes, the latest update adds a new free DLC Karak Azgaraz with 3 remastered levels, a new Okri’s Challenges and rewards. Apart from this, Warhammer Vermintide 2 patch 1.39 also includes various tweaks and fixes.
Previously, a big update 4.7 added contains the new presence to Chaos Wastes — Be’lakor! Together with Be’lakor there will also be some fixes and tweaks, as well as new Premium Cosmetics available on PC and Xbox.
Unfortunately, players are facing several problems when trying to play the game on the consoles. Today’s WV2 patch 1.39 will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Warhammer Vermintide 2 Patch 1.39 Notes – June 13, 2023
Karak Azgaraz – Free DLC
- Three remastered levels to explore – Revisit Khazid Kro in three fan-favorite adventure maps, newly remastered specifically for Warhammer: Vermintide 2.
- New Okri’s Challenges & rewards – Challenge yourself with new Okri’s Challenges and show your accomplishments with new Keep paintings and animated portrait frames.
Warhammer Vermintide 2 Update 5.0 Patch Notes
Features, Tweaks and Fixes
- Added a new setting, Weapon Trail VFX, to control what first-person weapon visual effects are shown on melee weapon attacks. It has 3 levels: Normal, Disabled for criticals, Off for all effects.
- Currently the Feeble Mace, Dressad’s Roaster, Cruciform Firebox & The Brass Flail are not effected by this setting, which will be corrected in the next update.
- The game window icon will now flash in the taskbar if it is not in focus when a level starts (start of the intro cutscene).
- The scoreboard now shows the completed level and difficulty.
- Fixed Witch Hunter Captain Saltzpyre’s “Heretic Sighted” talent refreshing when tag duration ends and triggering on tagging downed allies.
- The Heroic Masquerade Collection bundle should now correctly include Sienna’s Thyrus Gormann collection.
- Fixed an issue where quest objective markers weren’t updating for clients in the brewing area of Tower of Treachery.
- Fixed some cases where bosses could slide about.
- Fixed two missing dialogue sound events for Kruber (subtitles were showing but no sound).
- Fixed a rare issue where the same weapon skin would show up multiple times in a player’s inventory.
- Fixed a bug where two characters could say that they hear a ratling gunner at the same time.
- Fixed a crash from firing Waywatcher or Pyromancer ability after aiming it while all nearby enemies die with ragdolls turned off.
- Fixed a Twitch mode crash that could happen when connected to a channel with a high amount of chat activity.
- Fixed a crash that would occur if you force closed the game on PC while playing a video.
- Damage dealt by Adept’s ability ‘Fire Walk’ and Unchained’s ability ‘Living Bomb’ now count towards end of round statistics.
- Fixed various localisation issues.
- Fixed various miscellaneous crashes.
Download free Warhammer Vermintide 2 version 1.39 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.