Warhammer Vermintide 2 version 1.22 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official Warhammer Vermintide 2 update 1.22 changelog, the latest update added quality of life changes. Apart from this, Warhammer Vermintide 2 patch 1.22 also brings stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added the Curse of Drachenfels missions: Old Haunts, Blood in Darkness, and Enchanter’s Lair and much more.
Unfortunately, after the last patch, many players encounter several problems when trying to play the game on the consoles. Today’s WV2 patch 1.22 expected to solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Warhammer Vermintide 2 Update 1.22?
- Fixed some miscellaneous crashes.
- Fixed crash that would happen when a client tries to lift an AI unit with the Lifestaff that has already been despawned on the server.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player somehow tried to join a lobby as “Prologue Kruber”.
- Fixed a crash caused by changing skin on melee weapon equipped in ranged slot.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a terror event was spawned as a level was being unloaded.
- Fixed crash caused when Sister of the Thorn gets despawned (dies or leaves the game) before a placed Thorn Wall expires.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if an enemy highlighted by Kerillian’s Trueshot activated ability was killed by another source.
HEROES AND WEAPONS
- Fixed some Javelin melee attacks counting as ranged kills
- Fixed Rapier special sidearm shots counting as melee kills.
- Fixed Javelin automatically issuing a light attack after a charged attack if player has high attack speed.
- Fixed Bounty Hunter’s ‘Just Rewards’ not working when the ranged crit is triggered with the ‘Locked and Loaded’ ability itself.
- Bounty Hunter’s career ability animation now scales properly with speed buffs.
- Saltzpyre should no longer get stuck in aiming (third-person) after shooting with the crossbow.
- Fixed an issue where Sienna would remain fully slowed despite having vented to below the threshold.
- Fixed an issue where the Trollhammer Torpedo showing the ammunition when out of ammo.
- Fixed a minor animation issue on Kerillian’s Greatsword where transitioning from light attack hit to heavy charge would cause a frame flickering.
- Fixed a minor animation issue with Engineer’s piston during reload of Trollhammer Torpedo.
- Fixed a super minor issue where changing Staff whilst in the air would cause the Staff to glide/animate weirdly.
- Fixed a minor animation issue where a nocked Arrow could become misaligned with a bow.
- Fixed an animation bug where Kerillian got stuck aiming with her bows (third-person) if shooting too fast.
- Fixed an issue where breakable planks/blockades would still be impassable for players who hotjoin a map, despite the party having already broken them, rendering the now joined player stuck further back in a level.
- Fixed some Shade items which were presented incorrectly in Lohner’s Emporium of Wonders.
- Blocked the chat window from accidentally opening when the Twitch username textbox has focus.
- Fixed a graphical glitch in the Twitch vote UI.
- The extra resource bars (overcharge, energy & career ability) are now displaced upwards whenever Twitch mode is active so they don’t overlap with the vote UI.
- Changed the Okri’s challenges summary to tally claimed instead of completed challenges. This solves an issue that would show that there were incomplete challenges even though all challenges were claimed.
- Fixed illusions showing “n/a Illusion” in tooltips instead of the item that they can be applied to.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor could remain on-screen and interactive when the player leaves the game whilst the party is in a Map Shrine.
- Animated Portrait Frames should now properly animate on the Chaos Wastes UI.
- Player levels should now display properly when invoking the player list within the Map Shrine UI.
- Cinder Peak – Fixed some land geometry that just wasn’t up to par.
- Cinder Peak – Fixed a spot where terrain wasn’t solid, and adjusted a chest and enemy spawn point to suit.
- Cinder Peak – Made optimizations to reduce hits to FPS in areas with a lot of lava.
- Cinder Peak – Fixed some bits that weren’t network synching properly.
- The Foetid Gorge – Fixed an issue where a player disconnecting with a barrel could softlock the level.
- The Foetid Gorge – Fixed various spots where players and bots could get stuck.
- The Foetid Gorge – Fixed an issue where Olesya could repeat event VO once the event had ended if a player re-entered the area which triggers said VO line.
- Added fixes for some crashing.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Warhammer Vermintide 2 update 1.22 on PlayStation 4.