Warhammer Vermintide 2 version 4.4.1 released for PS4 players. According to the official Warhammer Vermintide 2 update 4.4.1 changelog, the latest update resolves a bunch of crashes, various bugs and some UI/UX fixes and adjustments. Apart from this, Warhammer Vermintide 2 patch 4.4.1 also brings stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various gameplay changes. Unfortunately, after the last patch, many players encounter a number of problems when trying to play the game on the consoles.
Today’s WV2 patch 4.4.1 will solve a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
What is new in Warhammer Vermintide 2 Update 4.4.1?
- Fixed some miscellaneous crashes.
- Fixed crash that would happen when a client tries to lift an AI unit with the Lifestaff that has already been despawned on the server.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player somehow tried to join a lobby as “Prologue Kruber”.
- Fixed a crash caused by changing skin on melee weapon equipped in ranged slot.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a terror event was spawned as a level was being unloaded.
- Fixed crash caused when Sister of the Thorn gets despawned (dies or leaves the game) before a placed Thorn Wall expires.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if an enemy highlighted by Kerillian’s Trueshot activated ability was killed by another source.
HEROES AND WEAPONS
- Fixed some Javelin melee attacks counting as ranged kills
- Fixed Rapier special sidearm shots counting as melee kills.
- Fixed Javelin automatically issuing a light attack after a charged attack if player has high attack speed.
- Fixed Bounty Hunter’s ‘Just Rewards’ not working when the ranged crit is triggered with the ‘Locked and Loaded’ ability itself.
- Bounty Hunter’s career ability animation now scales properly with speed buffs.
- Saltzpyre should no longer get stuck in aiming (third-person) after shooting with the crossbow.
- Fixed an issue where Sienna would remain fully slowed despite having vented to below the threshold.
- Fixed an issue where the Trollhammer Torpedo showing the ammunition when out of ammo.
- Fixed a minor animation issue on Kerillian’s Greatsword where transitioning from light attack hit to heavy charge would cause a frame flickering.
- Fixed a minor animation issue with Engineer’s piston during reload of Trollhammer Torpedo.
- Fixed a super minor issue where changing Staff whilst in the air would cause the Staff to glide/animate weirdly.
- Fixed a minor animation issue where a nocked Arrow could become misaligned with a bow.
- Fixed an animation bug where Kerillian got stuck aiming with her bows (third-person) if shooting too fast.
- Fixed an issue where breakable planks/blockades would still be impassable for players who hotjoin a map, despite the party having already broken them, rendering the now joined player stuck further back in a level.
- Fixed some Shade items which were presented incorrectly in Lohner’s Emporium of Wonders.
- Blocked the chat window from accidentally opening when the Twitch username textbox has focus.
- Fixed a graphical glitch in the Twitch vote UI.
- The extra resource bars (overcharge, energy & career ability) are now displaced upwards whenever Twitch mode is active so they don’t overlap with the vote UI.
- Changed the Okri’s challenges summary to tally claimed instead of completed challenges. This solves an issue that would show that there were incomplete challenges even though all challenges were claimed.
- Fixed illusions showing “n/a Illusion” in tooltips instead of the item that they can be applied to.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor could remain on-screen and interactive when the player leaves the game whilst the party is in a Map Shrine.
- Animated Portrait Frames should now properly animate on the Chaos Wastes UI.
- Player levels should now display properly when invoking the player list within the Map Shrine UI.
- Cinder Peak – Fixed some land geometry that just wasn’t up to par.
- Cinder Peak – Fixed a spot where terrain wasn’t solid, and adjusted a chest and enemy spawn point to suit.
- Cinder Peak – Made optimizations to reduce hits to FPS in areas with a lot of lava.
- Cinder Peak – Fixed some bits that weren’t network synching properly.
- The Foetid Gorge – Fixed an issue where a player disconnecting with a barrel could softlock the level.
- The Foetid Gorge – Fixed various spots where players and bots could get stuck.
- The Foetid Gorge – Fixed an issue where Olesya could repeat event VO once the event had ended if a player re-entered the area which triggers said VO line.
Download free Warhammer Vermintide 2 update 4.4.1 on PC