Warhammer 40k Gladius update 1.11.2 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Warhammer 40k Gladius patch notes, the latest update added minor changes and fixes. Apart from this, Warhammer 40,000 Gladius patch 1.11.2 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update was released which added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are facing several problems when trying to play the game on the consoles. Today’s Warhammer 40,000 patch 1.11.2 will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
Warhammer 40K Gladius Update 1.11.2 Patch Notes – March 30, 2023
- Lord Commissar’s Iron Will resurrection now plays a sound effect.
- Reduced Battle Sisters, Zephyrim, Sisters Repentia, Dominions, Retributors, Hospitallers, Avenger Strike Fighter and Lightning Fighter morale from 10 to 8.
- Fixed Resourcce Upkeep setting not working.
- Fixed abilities that modify other action cooldowns not being propagated to clients in multiplayer.
- Fixed Medicus Ministorum working on fortifications.
- Fixed Immortal Forms technology not being unlocked by Canoptek Spyders and Canoptek Wraiths technologies.
- Fixed Necrons Extra Vehicle Armour technology not being unlocked by Canoptek Spyders and Canoptek Wraiths technologies.
- Fixed Necrons Extra Vehicle Armour technology description.
- Fixed Quantum Shielding technology description.
- Fixed Cleansing Flame and Destructor not having the Flame trait.
Download free Warhammer 40,000 Gladius update 1.11.2 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.