Warhammer 40k Darktide update 1.0.7 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Warhammer 40k Darktide patch notes, the latest update added many improvements and fixes to issues identified over the past few days. Apart from this, Warhammer 40,000 Darktide patch 1.0.7 also includes some gameplay balancing.
Previously, a big update was released which added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are facing several problems when trying to play the game on the consoles. Today’s Warhammer 40,000 patch 1.0.7 will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Warhammer 40K Darktide 1.0.7? – November 22, 2022
- Fixed a significant amount of crashes – matchmaking crashes both on server and client.
- Fixed “stuck in position 1” queuing issue
- Addressed many of the lack of XP in progression issues
- Fixed crashes that could occur when tabbing out while watching a cinematic
- Fixed crashes when a player fell out of bounds
- Fixed issues in the credit store where it was impossible to buy things with in-game currency
- Fixed issues where the third-person camera would follow the player when falling out of bounds.
- Fixed issues where the Tigrus Mk II Heavy Eviscerator damage stat did not work as intended, damage defaulted to 50%. Now should scale damage properly.
- Fixed issues where the start animation of a heavy attack with the Thunder Hammer could get stuck.
- Fixed multiple crashes caused by the Beast of Nurgle.
- Fixed crashes that could occur when leaving the Mourningstar to head on a mission when having a specific trait equipped.
- Fixed crashes that could occur with certain weapon traits.
- Fixed issues where a player could complete the ‘Up Close and Personal’ Penance without meeting the appropriate criteria.
- Fixed issues where Veteran Sharpshooter’s ‘Covering Fire’ did not work correctly.
- Fixed issues with Zealot’s talent descriptions not matching what they actually do.
- Fixed various issues where if you look straight down, the third-person character’s head will twist and rotate 180 degrees.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes spawn with both weapons in hand.
- Fixed an issue where the Ogryn’s Grenade Box collides with the primary weapon on block.
- Fixed an issue with the Armory where the stock may occasionally be refreshed prematurely before the timer should have elapsed.
- Added codes to be displayed alongside errors.
- Fixed an issue where “Toughness damage reduction” effects didn’t work vs. melee damage. (both talents and coherency effects)
- Fixed an issue where Zealots “Regain toughness while in melee” talent didn’t trigger properly.
- Veteran talent balance pass, bleeding.
- Zealot talent balance pass, toughness, and bleeding updates.
- Ogryn balance pass and grenade amounts adjusted.
- Ogryn club, attack combo adjusted. Damage values increased against certain enemy types.
- Ogryn shovel increased mobility
- Adjusted pacing w/ enemy characters, hordes, and spawns
- Additional Psyker gameplay adjustments, including removal of a ‘push’ charge cost for the Force Sword
- Bump up for autoguns and autopistols
- Ranged Minions attack attributes adjusted
- Changed revive/rescue/pullup states to be 3rd person
- Added Chirurgeon of the Mourningstar
Download free Warhammer 40,000 Darktide update 1.0.7 on PC.