Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters update is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Warhammer Chaos Gate patch notes, the latest update addressed a number of bugs, performance issues and exploits.
Previously, a major update addressed issues related to missing cinematic, final reaper battle, and more.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several problems when trying to play the game. Today’s Chaos Gate patch will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
Warhammer 40K Chaos Gate Update Patch Notes – May 12, 2022
witch Drops Unlocked
- Twitch Drop items will now be available for all players, regardless of whether they watched the livestreams or not.
Campaign Bug Fixes:
- Corrected a number of in-game text and grammar mistakes.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to perform any upgrades or repairs after the second mission.
- Fixed a softlock where hidden UI during the Stratagem tutorial. could lock the game.
Grey Knight Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Grey Knights could get stuck into a no action state after certain nearby obstacles were destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where Grey Knights would be notified on an XP gain for limb dismemberment but received no XP.
- Fixed an issue where Fortitude and Iron Will would interfere with each other, preventing the appropriate Willpower Point (WP) gain.
- Fixed an issue where the Incinerator’s primary fire did not trigger explosive batteries.
- Fixed an issue with Flames of Purity so that it no longer targets Grey Knights or hits interactive objects.
- Fixed an issue with the Incinerator and Psilencer where the firing arc was 0.
- Fixed issue with Fury of the Ancients that prevented it from working as intended.
- Fixed issue with Promethium Spray Arc that prevented it from working as intended
- Fixed an issue where the FPS would spike when units would make simultaneous movements.
- Fixed a drop in performance in the tutorial when promoting a Grey Knight.
- Fixed a drop in performance when numerous limbs and corpses littered the map. You can now continue to cut down heretics with gleeful abandon!
- Improved performance when using the Incinerator firing template.
- Improved performance when using the Scattershot firing template.
- Fixed an issue in Fullscreen mode where the game would continue to draw on CPU/GPU resources.
- Changed the save game menu to highlight campaign saves versus standard manual/autosaves.
- The Load Game menu will now automatically select whichever campaign was used last.
- Removed the auto pause feature when alt-tabbing in Windowed and Windowed Fullscreen mode. The game will now continue to run when you leave the game screen.
- Removed the heartbeat sound effect that played during the enemy turn. You will no longer hear the panicked heartbeats of enemies when you purge them of their heresy!
- The Willpower (WP) bonus for killing units is now capped to +1 WP per Grey Knight attack to remove excessive Willpower surplus at higher difficulty levels. Grey Knights can still gain additional bonus WP from triggering Autos.
- Reduced the Critical vulnerability values for enemies to reduce Critical strike chances from Grey Knight class builds that are not focused on increasing Critical strike chances. This will now provide more value to Grey Knights who have been designed to unleash more Critical strikes.
- Rebalanced a number of weapon skills that, when combined with certain abilities, were providing too great a bonus over their intended use.
- Fixed an issue where stun modifiers were not scaling correctly in Ruthless and Legendary difficulties.
Download free Warhammer Chaos Gate update on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.