Warhammer 40K Chaos Gate – Daemonhunters update X is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Warhammer Chaos Gate patch notes, the latest adds bug fixes for game locks, an issue with Poxus Seeds appearing too frequently in missions. Apart from this, the Chaos Gate patch 10 also includes a long list of performance improvements, bug fixes and adjustments.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several problems when trying to play the game. Today’s Chaos Gate patch will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
Chaos Gate Update 10 Patch Notes – January 18, 2023
- Fixed a game lock that occurred when a Servitor was killed by an auto action during their movement towards the Techmarine.
- Fixed a game lock during “Servitor Movement” due to the Techmarine being too far away.
- Fixed a game lock that could occur after throwing Frag Grenades at the Venerable Dreadnought and then hiding your Grey Knights behind a wall during the “Allies Under Siege” mission.
- Fixed a game lock that could occur during the enemy turn, just after a Warp Surge had taken place.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Poxus Seeds to appear too frequently in missions.
Download free Warhammer Chaos Gate update on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.