Warhammer 40,000 Gladius update 1.9.1 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Warhammer 40,000 Gladius version 1.9.1 patch notes, the latest update addressed some issues that were reported by players. Apart from this, Warhammer 40,000 Gladius patch 1.9.0 also includes some gameplay balancing.
Previously, a big update was released which added quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are facing several problems when trying to play the game on the consoles. Today’s Warhammer 40,000 patch 1.9.1 will solve a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Warhammer Vermintide 2 1.9.1? – November 26, 2021
- Transport experience value now includes its cargo.
- AI now considers the strength of units inside transports.
- Camera no longer scrolls to action if mouse buttons are pressed over the map or minimap, if currently scrolling, or if playing a spectator and have a unit or city selected.
- Selecting a unit or city as a spectator now gives you the vision of that player.
- Don’t deselect unit when new turn starts if spectator.
- Chaplain now also uses new Terminator move sound.
- Big Mek now also uses new Meganob move sound.
- Increased Skitarii Vanguard armor from 2 to 6.
- Added Stomp to Knight Crusader.
- Skorpius Dunerider is now an Assault Vehicle.
- Skorpius Dunerider and Disintegrator are now skimmers.
- Relentless now removes the move penalties of salvo weapons (affects Kataphron Destroyers).
- Gargantuan units and Super-Heavy Walker units can no longer overwatch.
- Increased Umbra damage taken from Flame and Melta from +50% to +100%.
- Addressed a crash that could occur for the research upgrade tier objective.
- Addressed a crash that could occur when continuing play after losing in Adeptus Mechanicus quest 5.
- Addressed Adeptus Mechanicus not suffering a loyalty penalty for having multiple cities.
- Addressed sometimes not being able to cycle weapons.
- Addressed Sicarian Infiltrator’s Voices in the Code affecting allied units.
- Addressed Sicarian Infiltrator’s Voices in the Code being classified as a buff.
- Addressed Skitarii Marshal’s Control Edict not working.
- Addressed Tech-Priest Dominus’ Lord of the Machine Cult not working.
- Addressed Tidewall Shieldline showing on neutral units.
- Addressed weapons and traits hints sometimes drastically reducing the framerate.
- Addressed quest crash while playing in German.
- Addressed Command Uplink showing on enemy units.
- Addressed Kastelan Robots not getting weapon upgrades.
- Addressed Datasmith’s Gamma Pistol not getting assault weapon upgrade.
- Addressed Space Marines’ Frag Grenades and Krak Grenades upgrade descriptions.
- Addressed some typos.
Download free Warhammer 40,000 Gladius update 1.9.1 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One.