Warframe update version 1.82 is now rolling out for PS4 players. According to the official Warframe 1.82 patch notes, the latest hotfix comes with minor quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Warframe update 1.82 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Warframe 1.82 is expected to fix all these issues.
Warframe update 1.82 Patch Notes ( PS4 )
Kuva Lich Fixes:
- Fixed a script error if you viewed a Kuva Lich or Parazon Modding screen with 3 known Requiems.
- Fixed the KUVA HIND and KUVA NUKOR names being replaced by KUVA SHILDEG in languages other than English
- Fixed the Cautious Shot Mod stacking each time you enter/exit Titania’s Razorwing.
- Fixed Hildryn’s Balefire charged shots not displaying “Drain per Shot” and “Damage” stats when viewed in the Arsenal.
- Warframe 1.82 fixed Hildryn’s Balefire Surge Augment triggering when hitting allies.
- Fixed Baruuk’s Reactive Storm Augment resetting the Status Chance back to non-Augmented values after a direct punch to someone.
Warframe update 1.82 is now available for download.