A new Warframe update 1.74 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Warframe version 1.74 patch notes, the new update comes resolves issues related to framerate drop, lag, crashing, and more. Apart from this, Warframe patch 1.74 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Warframe patch 1.74 is expected to fix all these issues.
Warframe update 1.74 for PS4 Patch Notes
THE QUATZ COLLECTION
The only thing Grineer hate more than seeing Tenno cut through waves of Lancers, is seeing them use Grineer Weapons to do it. Wield the power of the Grineer’s vast empire with the latest Tenno Reinforcements: The Quatz Collection!
A compact four-barreled design packing a self-charging capacitor that discharges upon every reload from empty. Features auto hip-fire and aimed fire looses a four-shot instant burst.
*Quatz Pro Tip: start firing from the hip and aim while keeping the trigger held down to stay in auto mode!
This traditional staff weapon is making a triumphant return! Fashioned with Grineer materials and balanced for marine infantry use, the Amphis Staff has received a monstrous makeover that enables shock damage on jump attacks.
GALVANIK ARMOR BUNDLE
Repurposed paramilitary dress, for a fast response to any situation.
A Syandana assembled from the scavenged internals of some unidentified mechanism, it is still dusty from the desert where it was found.
AMPHIX KAVAT ARMOR
A sleek, molded bodyglove, enhanced with piezo-electric detailing.
AMPHATZ KUBROW ARMOR
A sleek, molded bodyglove, enhanced with piezo-electric detailing.
DOMESTIK DRONES BUNDLE
Add one of five new Domestik Drone variants to your Orbiter for a little variety, or pick them all up for maximum Domestik diversity! Keep the Orbiter in spotless condition with the latest in Corpus sanitation technology. Get yourself a colorful cleaning buddy by checking them out in the in-game Market.
This antique Orokin string instrument once belonged to a great Dax. The ancient ballad, “Smiles from Juran,” is one of the few known examples of music composed for this instrument. Available in the in-game Market!
TENNOGEN BUNDLE XXXIX
This new TennoGen Bundle includes Skins and a Helmet from Round 15 created by our talented Tenno. Thanks to our TennoGen community for creating these magnificent Customizations! Check out the Bundle in the in-game Market.
- Rhino Ion Skin by Yatus
- Excalibur Ion Skin by Yatus
- Saryn Blade of the Lotus Skin by BeastBuster
- Revenant Immortuous Helmet by Lubox
- Nikana Mithra Skin by lukinu_u
This bundle is our second of Round 15 items! As previously stated, we will continue to transfer a curated list of items from each round.
- Added the ability to equip Ephemeras on Operators!
- Added a new Plains Assassinate Bounty Bonus Objective of ‘Draw out the target within one minute for bonus’.
- Added Arch-gun Ammo to the Simulacrum pickup area.
Clan XP Changes:
If you’re an active participant in the Clan/Dojo system, you might have noticed a discrepancy in your Clan’s Dojo XP since the release of The Jovian Concord, we have found the issue and have a full breakdown here.
Upon researching The Jovian Concord Clan weapons, some Clans/Dojos had a loss of Clan XP. On the surface this seems like a pretty straight forward problem, but it has turned out to be a bit more complicated. Your “Clan Profile’ page showed research and Pigment XP gains, but there was a whole bunch of invisible XP messing with values especially if you deleted a decoration or room, and finished weapon research (namely, from Operation Trophies)!
All trophies are now exempt from Clan XP and will not reward it and the Trading Post and Treasury will supply their intended XP.
As we release eligible content, you can re-rank your Clan over time. We have record keeping of your rank, so you won’t re-trigger the rank up rewards.
We have a list of rooms and objects that grant you XP, but only if they exist within the Dojo (i.e cannot be built then destroyed). This now works properly + and we are working to highlight this fact more (as we work to expose in UI):
- Trading Post: 10000 XP
- Treasury: 10000 XP
- Obstacle Course: 15000 XP
- (NEW) Obstacle Course Architect: 15000 XP
- Dueling Room: 15000 XP
- Oracle: 10000 XP
- Energy Lab: 10000 XP
- Chem Lab: 10000 XP
- Bio Lab: 10000 XP
- Orokin Lab: 10000 XP
- Tenno Lab: 10000 XP
- Temple of Honor: 15000 XP
Wukong Changes & Fixes:
- Wukong’s Celestial Twin no longer utilizes Quick Thinking to fix the Twin living indefinitely.
- Wukong’s Celestial Twin now behaves with Nullifiers by:
- If Wukong enters the bubble with Celestial Twin active, nothing happens.
- If Wukong’s Celestial Twin enters the bubble, his Health will drain down.
- Wukong’s Passive will now refresh when he enters a Relay/Town.
- Changed Wukong’s Monkey Luck passive to not generate extra drops from ability immune or VIP enemies to follow cadence with others.
- Wukong Celestial Twin can now be cancelled by the Stalker.
- Performance improvements towards Wukong’s Celestial Twin and Cloud Walker.
- Removed Wukong from Frame Fighter until balance can be restored with his newly revisited abilities.
- Fixed Wukong’s Immortality Passive triggering while in Archwing in Vallis/Plains which results in getting stuck in Archwing instead of being knocked out.
- Fixed Wukong’s Celestial Twin swapping from Secondary to Primary weapon on his own.
- Fixed Client Celestial Twin not choosing to use your Secondary weapon.
- Fixed ability to replicate Wukong’s Celestial Twin multiple times by abusing Emotes.
- Fixed Wukong Cloud Walker invulnerability duration at Ranks 1 and 2 to always be a base 2 (s).
- Fixed Wukong not being able to Melee slam out of Cloud Walker.
- Fixed Wukong’s Cloudwalk and Defy abilities turning off sprint toggle when used.
- Fixed hearing another player’s Wukong Specter casting Defy.
- Fixed cancelling Wukong’s Primal Fury with Celestial Twin resulting in an aggressive forward momentum.
- Fixed Wukong’s staff getting stuck in its large state if you interrupt the melee attack with something (Ability cast, etc).
- Fixed an issue with Wukong’s Celestial Stomp becoming unreliable if you use it too quickly after joining in progress.
- Fixed performing a ground slam on a Cryopod while Wukong’s Primal Staff is equipped resulting in the Warframe’s animation to get stuck in the air.
- Fixed Wukong’s Tennogen Skins not updating some parts of his outfit.
- Fixes to floating Armor on Wukong/Wukong Prime.
- Fixed the Inbox for Wukong Revisited not being localized.
- Fixed a script error when casting Wukong’s Celestial Twin.
- Fixed a script error when casting Wukong’s Defy.
Nightwave Changes & Fixes:
- Eligibility for the Get Clem & Maroo Ayatan Treasure Hunt missions now resets at 00:00 Monday each week (same as Nightwave) instead of an arbitrary 7-day cooldown from whenever you last completed them. This ensures you have a chance to complete the missions within the weekly refresh of Nightwave.
- Anyone who ran within the last 7 days will have their cooldown reset 7 days from when they ran it, and future resets will be Monday 00:00.
- A bug existed in the progress tracking and completion status of ‘Recovered’ Acts. If a repeat Act appeared, this would cause it to be already-completed immediately when they appear in the UI and prevent players from earning their associated standing reward. As a result, missing Nightwave Standing has been retroactively given to players affected by the issue.
- Added preview diorama for Nightwave rewards.
- Updated the Nightwave Act “Transmute 3/3 Mods” to read “Complete 3/3 Transmutations”.
- Fixed ‘Everything Old is New Again’ and ‘Loyalty’ Nightwave Acts not awarding Standing.
- Fixed the ‘Silent Eliminator’ Nightwave Act not failing when an enemy detects you, regardless of alarms.
- Fixed Perfect animal Captures not always giving credit for Nightwave Acts when it should.
- Fixed Nightwave Act progression in the Orbiter causing UI to additionally count all the previously completed Acts in the ship and adding it to the displayed Standing.
- Fixed inability to mark Mods dropped from containers in the Void for the “Mark a Resource or Mod” Nightwave Act.
- Fixed the Glaive Prime Blueprint help text saying it’s obtainable from Nightwave Cred Offerings.
- Fixed Wukong’s Celestial Twin kills not counting towards the Power Trip Nightwave Act.
- Fixed crash when returning to the Orbiter after earning Nightwave Affinity.
- Fixed UI lockup that could occur when viewing Nightwave Rewards and then an Act.
Survival Spawn Change:
Historically the number of concurrent enemies in Survival was related to where the mission was in the Star Chart; early missions tended to have less enemies and later missions tended to have more and this number did not change even when you stayed in a mission longer to face higher-level enemies. As an experiment we have changed the scaling mechanic so that staying in a low-level mission longer will also increase the enemy count as it increases the enemy level until it hits the same cap it would have for high-level missions.
Sabotage Changes & Fixes:
These Changes & Fixes relate directly to if the Reactor Sabotage ‘magnetic’ situation is triggered:
- Increased visibility of the panic button placed at the Reactor console.
- Reduced hack time for enemies at the Reactor panic button to 1.5 seconds.
- Increased ‘Defend’ time to 60 seconds from 40 seconds.
- Fixed no enemies spawning to trigger lockdown at the Reactor console.
- Fixed enemies unable to reach the Reactor console.
Zanuka Harvest Changes & Fixes:
- Added objective text in the UI for maximum clarity.
- Removed parkour tiles to reduce the chance newer players will get stuck here.
- Possible fix for Zanuka spawning in secret rooms and teleporting players there.
Relic UI Changes & Fixes:
Missed notes from The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2
- Tweaked the alpha of the Unowned Relic grid to 40% from 25% to increase differentiation between owned / unowned.
- Upon selecting an unowned Relic, the Refinement button will now read ‘You Do Not Own This Relic’ to alleviate Refinement possibility confusion.
- Your alias in the Relic Reward screen is now displayed in a different color respective to your chosen UI Theme to help differentiate between yourself and squadmate.
- Fixed numerous Relic icons appearing stretched.
Corpus Gas City Tileset Changes & Fixes:
- Improved an extraction area in the Corpus Gas City tileset to be a little more generous.
- Fixed Mirage Sleight of Hand not working with Corpus Gas City objects.
- Fixed the ‘Loot corpse’ context action not disappearing for Clients in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed cases where the Capture target will not make attempts to escape in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Gas Traps not replicating SFX/VFX for Clients in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Corpus Gas City enemies able to shoot through Gara’s Mass Vitrify.
- Fixed missing ledge collision in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed 2 Kuria collectibles damaged in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed a spot in the Corpus Gas City tileset where players could slide down inside extremely narrow tube.
- Fixed exterior lights bleeding through walls in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed an odd red light reflection in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed random floating objects outside the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed missing wall collision in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed laser-door scanners appearing in strange places outside of door frame, in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
- Fixed Wisp’s Wil-O-Wisp ability setting off laser beam alarms in the Corpus Gas City Spy Vaults.
- Fixed Cryopod alignment in the Corpus Gas City Defense tileset.
Bug fixes in Warframe 1.74
- Warframe Ability Augment stats are now displayed in the Ability screen for Excalibur, Mag, Volt and Wukong! More to come in the near future.
- Wisp’s Sol Gate will now interrupt weapon reload like other full body animation Abilities do.
- Adjusted Gunblade holster position on Wisp for the Sarpa.
- Removed the “+” from Amalgam Argonak Metal Auger Mod in “Reduces Armor by +X.”
- Changed Spy panic buttons in the entrance hallways of Spy Vaults to stop enemies using them and setting off the alarm when outside the vault in Gas City, Grineer Fortress, and Sealab tilesets.
- Players will no longer see Vaulted Relics that they do not own in the Relic Manager. Relics which you do not have, but are in current drop tables, are still shown.
- We now only show the ‘Gift’ button in the Market for Platinum purchases.
- Added polish and improvements to Relays, including increased elevator speed, markers for Syndicate rooms, and more.
- Combat markers for enemies in Archwing/Submersible have been visually updated and now update their awareness color/fill depending on their state!
- Objective UI markers now flash red to match red X attack markers.
- Corrupted Vor is now marked with a red X marker if killing him is required to progress past the ‘kill enemies’ stage in Interception.
- Changed the Venus Assassinate area marker so it matches the UI objective.
- Kuva Cell pickups now take priority over Life Support Tower activation actions to alleviate accidental Life Support activation in Kuva Survival.
- Increased brightness of the grey ABC markers in Lua Spy missions.
- Improved teleporting volumes spaces in the Corpus Outpost and Grineer Shipyard tilesets to catch overzealous Loki/Novas when attempting to escape the level.
- Improvements to the Gear Spiral controller sensitivity.
- Removed ability to spawn Arlo Devoted Healers in the Simulacrum.
- Removed Wisp footstep sounds when wall running.
- Removed outstanding old Corpus Lockers and replaced them with the new Locker meshes.
- Tweaked material layer coverage for the Ignis Towsun Skin clip.
- Made Teleport Pits willing to send loot to a nearby spot as a last resort instead of letting it fall out of the world.
- Improved error handling for failures to teleport people out of pits.
- Optimized performance of Friends list behaviour under-the-hood.
- Made hundreds of micro-optimizations to numerous game and UI scripts, rendering, and more.
- Missed notes from The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2:
- Mesa Prime can now be used in Conclave.
- Increased the Frost Ion Skin emissive brightness to be on par with others.
- Hovering over Debt Bonds in Ticker’s purchase screen now displays the amount you’re getting, as opposed to just how many you already own.
- Operator Hoods will now appear open when previewing Operator Earpiece dioramas.
- Airborne Capture Targets in the Gas City tileset will now keep flying when critically injured, with his jetpack set on fire. Upon landing he will continue his escape, but the powerful explosion of his own jetpack will knock him down. He is yours now to capture, Tenno!
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Warframe 1.75.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed various UI fixes.
- Other minor under the hood improvements
- Fixed Harrow’s Last Covenant Augment bonus time from headshots only appearing in the UI buff section (top right), not the Ability bar, where Ability would simply become “in use”.
- Fixed Equinox’s Duality Augment clone running off ledges so frequently.
- Fixed Titania’s Diwata not functioning when attempting to Melee in Razorwing.
- Fixed Client Saryn’s unable to apply a Status Effect if Toxic Lash is active.
- Fixed Baruuk’s Desolate Hands charge indicator not updating for Clients after Transferring to the Operator.
- Fixed Chroma’s Passive/Spectral Scream descriptions not stating that the Elemental effects are now dictated by the emissives colours, not the energy colours as given in the Ability/Mod descriptions.
- Fixed casting Ash’s Teleport during Bladestorm resulting in a loss of proper functionality.
- Fixed Umbra’s Radial Howl sometimes leaving enemies frozen in mid-air.
- Fixed an issue with recasting Nidus’s Ravenous on same location not refreshing the ability duration timer.
- Fixed the Khora Mithra Skin not applying properly to Khora’s Spikes Syandana.
- Fixed Khora Mithra skin not applying to the skirt spikes after switching them.
- Fixed previewing Khora Skins in Arsenal not always properly updating the spikes.
- Fixed Trinity Prime’s belt disappearing when equipping the Immortal Skin.
- Fixed Stealth abilities like Ivara’s Prowl being ineffective against Dargyns.
- Fixed an issue with Revenant’s facing direction after using Reave during Danse Macabre.
- Fixed Revenant specter not spawning reliably during the Mask of the Revenant quest if Host does not have the quest active.
- Fixed an issue with Wisp Specters being unable to cast any abilities – Sol Gate is still unusable for now.
- Fixed an issue with Cernos Prime arrows fired by Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones always hitting the floor.
- Fixed ‘Auto Installing’ Mods on Garuda’s Talons with no Stance Mods resulting in 15 error popups.
- Fixed Aura Mods stacking twice while using Operator mode with Umbra.
- Fixed some laser beam types being triggered by Wil-O-Wisp
- Fixed a [PH] tag in Excalibur’s Slash Dash tooltip.
- Fixed Kela De Thaym not coming back down after completing the puzzle step which resulted in an infinite loop of firing missiles and Kela throwing insults at you.
- Fixed ability to gain Set Mod bonus by using multiple copies of the same Mod if you have a Sentinel or Moa. Set Mod bonuses require different Mods from the Set to gain the bonus.
- Fixed Archwing enemy markers not showing more than 5 at once.
- Fixed Clients not seeing proper Trade offerings if the Host player swaps a Mod for Platinum. The confirmation screen does show the Platinum being offered, but players may be mislead/not paying attention and accept the Trade.
- Fixed having 6 unranked Mods in the Trade slots appearing as fully rank after “the slots are full” message prompted, and accepting the Trade results in giving 1 max-ranked same Mod away instead of 6 unranked Mods, even when you didn’t swap it.
- Fixed inability to trade Synth Fiber or Synth Deconstruct when you only have a single copy of the Mods.
- Fixed Domestik Drones not spawning when returning from the Simulacrum.
- Fixed the bright white FX projector on Electrical Melee FX.
- Fixed the Bow Dryad Skin having misaligned strings when equipped on the Lenz.
- Fixed receiving an error when attempting to purchase the Vectis Silferer Skin.
- Fixed misalignment and clipping of Domestik Drones to the Orbiter ramp.
- Fixed Vigorous Swap sometimes ceasing to function if Gear tools are used.
- Fixed some cables that were deemed unsafe by the Corpus Workplace Safety Board.
- Fixed Madurai Rising Blast no longer allowing uncharged Void Blast to be used.
- Fixed Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired not applying lifesteal to Zaw Nikanas.
- Fixed the Amalgam Argonak Metal Auger enemy highlighting not functioning if you aim at Gara’s Mass Vitrify wall.
- Fixed Fulmin’s firing mode/appearance can become desynced if transition is interrupted by Wisp’s Wil-O-Wisp ability.
- Fixed ability to cast Abilities and sprint upon dying while in Archwing during The War Within quest.
- Fixed game hang that could occur if you accessed your Arsenal in the Lunaro Arena Scene and then loaded a different Scene.
- Fixed progression stopper caused by players being able to pick up more than one Telemetry Key, except they stack and the newly picked up key goes missing.
- Fixed numerous Kitgun Loaders appearing incorrect when “Preview Gilded” is on and off.
- Fixed all endless missions having a Void Fissure title in the extract/ battle menu.
- Fixed ability to choose any Relic type on any Void Fissure mission by queueing with squad.
- Fixed hitting to accept while in the Relic station displaying the message “Refine |Name| to Intact?”.
- Fixed Clients hitting to accept a Void Fissure mission vote resulting in an immediate warning message telling them that they are about to enter the mission without a Relic.
- Fixed wrong Relic Rarity text when hovering over the Rarity bar on the Reward selection screen after playing a public Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed missing Codex entry for the Repair Kit Mod.
- Fixed Eximus Codex entries displaying the same as their non-Eximus version.
- Fixed Sortie roll-over + UI refresh not occurring exactly at 12 noon since the dawn of time.
- Fixed the Bullet Jump buff from Proton Pulse sometimes lasting perpetually.
- Fixed inability to complete the Sands of Inaros quest due to Denial Bursas not spawning.
- Fixed progression stopper during the ‘Kill the 5 Mimics’ stage of the 4th mission of The Sacrifice.
- Fixed the Ropalolyst fight breaking if the player flies it into the underside of the center platform. You will now be forcibly dismounted.
- Fixed Growing Power buff not removing itself properly when casting Limbo’s Cataclysm, resulting in an indefinite stacking of Strength.
- Fixed Life Support Towers not spawning after a Host migration in Sortie Survival missions.
- Fixed a Host migration causing Garuda’s Talons to lose their Stance upgrade, and instead use the default attacks if it’s the only Melee weapon equipped.
- Fixed the first mission of Saya’s Vigil not failing properly if the player leaves the final objective area.
- Fixed seeing “Failed Bounty” when reaching extraction too soon during the final mission of Saya’s Vigil.
- Fixed clipping issues with Saya when speaking with her in Cetus.
- Fixed Grineer Capture Targets have a Shield that does not regenerate instead of Armor.
- Fixed Sentient Troopers not spawning in Lua Exterminate missions.
- Fixed Sentients spawning in the wrong location during Octavia’s Anthem.
- Fixed ability to use Emotes while casting Revenant’s Danse Macabre to prevent your Abilities getting stuck.
- Fixed an incorrect cinematic during a phase of The War Within quest.
- Fixed hacked Plains Drones becoming non-responsive after being pushed by an Arson Eximus.
- Fixed invisible marker on the Vallis Defense Drone after the encounter starts.
- Fixed issues with the fast travel option not working in old original Dojo tilesets.
- Fixed issues with getting spawn locked in the fans located in Earth tilsets.
- Fixed overly aggressive optimizations that could lead to graphical popping of certain meshes in the Void Defense tileset.
- Fixed Rare Container spawn point that was behind a blocking volume potentially leading to unpickable pickups in the Infested Corpus Ship Tileset.
- Fixed AI traffic jams in the Grineer Asteroid Defection tileset.
- Fixes towards AI ramp traversing struggles in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
- Fixed broken terrain in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed an inaccessible gap in the Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed invisible walls in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed ability to clip into the wall in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed incorrectly spawned Submersible water volumes in the Sealab tileset.
- Fixed level holes in the Plains of Eidolon, Europa, The Orb Vallis, Corpus Ice Planet, Corpus Outpost, Orokin Derelict, Grineer Forest, Grineer Sealabs, and Grineer Settlement tilesets.
- Fixed a rogue teleport volume in Earth tilesets.
- Fixed progression stopper in the Orokin Derelict Mobile Defense tileset due to missing context action on the Defense console.
- Fixed enemies not spawning after a Host Migration in the Grineer Shipyard Defense tileset.
- Fixed missing portal FX for Clients in the Lua Rescue tileset.
- Fixed players turning invisible when standing in certain locations in the Grineer Settlement tileset and Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed being unable to parkour on certain walls in the Void tileset.
- Fixed overly shiny floors in the Grineer Ship tileset.
- Fixed rail damage triggers in the Grineer Shipyard Defense tileset resulting in many deceased Pets, as it should only affect Warframes.
- Fixed an unreachable Crate spawn in the Gas City and Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed some missing geometry collision in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed a square box appearing in the minimap of the Ambulas boss area in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed a door causing the screen to turn black in Grineer Galleon.
- Fixed Void Crate waypoint sunken into the ground leading to unpickable goodies.
- Fixed the Tang Prime Fur Pattern accent color not resetting to default.
- Fixed Arlo Devoted Healers showing up in Mastery Rank tests and minigames (Happy Zephyr).
- Fixed missing Stubba reload sound when using the Nusku Pistol Skin.
- Fixed missing Melee front-finisher sounds for the Tatsu.
- Fixed zipline slide sound looping forever open dismount.
- Fixed incorrect quest requirement for the Silver Grove when reading it in Russian.
- Fixed enemies armed with the Tetra rifle having an ugly reload animation.
- Fixed having a broken UI after ‘Replay Mission’ is selected when the daily reset happens while the player is in a mission.
- Fixed Assassinate intro boss name not being visible for Clients.
- Fixed an issue with The New Strange where it wouldn’t count Arid Lancers correctly
- Fixed Captura not using the correct camera rotations when switching between cameras.
- Fixed not being able to toggle camera mode during Melee Finishers in Captura.
- Fixed the Grain slider not functioning in Captura.
- Fixed Operator Focus Abilities being broken if a tree is semi-complete. This also fixes Operator Void Mode being broken.
- Fixed the camera snapping to an odd orientation when performing actions that lock its orientation (namely, rotating/pulling/pushing Decorations in the Orbiter).
- Fixed extra beam Range (Ruinous Extension) negatively affecting the secondary beam lock Range of the Ocucor.
- Fixed an issue serverside with accounts being unable to incubate Kubrows.
- Fixed an issue with a game freeze that would occur if you left the relay before accepting the Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed Smeeta’s instant reload buff not applying to battery weapons, it will now instantly recharge beam weapons.
- Fixed Grineer Latchers on the Kuva Fortress being ‘friendly’ to Tenno.
- Fixed an issue with Prime Sugatras looking stretched.
- Fixed Energy color not applying to the Jattuk Mantle flames.
- Fixed Energy color not applying to the Glaxion Vandal’s Festive Skin.
- Fixed Ephemera energy colour preview not updating when choosing new or random colours.
- Fixed rogue Ephemera particles never going away in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an issue where you could lose your K-Drive forever if it de-spawned in a body of water.
- Fixes towards the Jordas Golem’s wonky flight animations and cases where it would face the wrong way.
- Fixes towards a case of ‘failed Host Migration’.
- Fixed performance issues related to Kavat ragdolls.
- Fixed issues with performance in levels with a lot of water volumes (i.e open worlds)!
- Fixed crashes caused by malformed input.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if someone in the same Relay, Town or Dojo had a corrupt Mandachord track.
- Fixed crashes caused by typing in forbidden characters in the Tribute statue and Note Beacon.
- Fixed some script abuse when Inaros’ Desiccation continued to tick after Inaros was killed.
- Fixed a script error for Clients when using the Hecaton Shotgun Skin in the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed a script error when looking at The New Strange quest diorama.
- Fixed a script error/game issue on the Ambulas boss fight.
- Missed notes from The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.2:
- Fixed ‘Providing’ items (Hok, Rude Zuud, etc) not awarding the amount of Standing it says will be awarded.
- Fixed Client Operators entering “invisible” state that drains no Energy in high lag situations.
- Fixed Revenant Thrall death pillars not causing damage on contact, only with projectiles for Clients.
- Fixed Revenant Thralls created by pillar projectiles not showing its effect and cannot be damaged for Clients.
- Fixed Strain Consume maggots auto-Reviving players if they are downed.
- Fixed ability to briefly stand up / move around after being captured by Zanuka.
- Fixed accessing the pause menu while casting Wisp’s Sol Gate ability causing the animation to break.
- Fixed breaking your body and soul after Transferring to the Operator during Simaris’ Synthesis Tutorial.
- Fixed enemies from previous Zones randomly mingling in with the ones in the new Zone that you just entered.
- Fixed casting Hildryn’s Balefire, then falling off a ledge as Operator causes the Primary weapon to break and the Secondary weapon to become dual.
- Fixed the Javlok Amalgam Mod and Reflection Mod stacking in an unexpected multiplicative way.
- Fixed the Synth Deconstruct Mod effect ceasing to function if your only Set Mod is equipped on your on Sentinel and you respawn.
- Fixed the new Essential Mod Bundles not being where they used to and being buried in with other miscellaneous bundles which may cause some confusion.
- Fixed the Titania Lympharis Skin Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed the Nyx Aures Helmet Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed Nyx’s armband Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed Nyx Prime / Nyx Immortal Skins forearm Energy color persisting as default.
- Fixed undiscovered Gas City Fragments showing as Plains of Eidolon Fragments in the Codex.
- Fixed the Primed Cryo Rounds Mod not appearing in the Codex when owned.
- Fixed a duplicate Demolyst entry in the Codex.
- Fixed inability to Chat link Noggles.
- Fixed a level hole in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed Vector Shields visually disappearing when viewing it through a scoped weapon.
- Fixed Grineer walking around in circles in Vor’s Prize ‘Find the Comms Segment’.
- Fixed casting a headless Loki Decoy if the Loki Erebus Helmet equipped.
- Fixed the Harpak chain sticking around for long periods.
- Fixed a crash when selecting the Essential Toxic Mod Pack in the Market.
- Fixed Ivara’s Prowl FX pointing towards the ceiling and not the player.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Warframe patch 1.74.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed various UI fixes.
- Other minor under the hood improvements
Warframe update 1.74 is now available for download on PS4.